Thread: Looking to Fill Spots in an Awesome House for Weekend 2 (<1 Mile Away.Pool.Spa)$400pp

Cool Looking to Fill Spots in an Awesome House for Weekend 2 (<1 Mile Away.Pool.Spa)$400pp

We are looking for 1-3 people to share our 4 Bedroom & 4 Bath House, which is 0.7 miles from the entrance for Weekend 2.
    The cost is $400 per person which includes access to the house from 5pm Thursday 4/18 till 5pm Monday 4/22.

We are a laid back mixed group of mid-20’s (3 girls & 4 guys) looking to create an awesome house atmosphere to enjoy the festival and party afterwards.
    We are looking for people that are over 21 and are somewhat responsible (Won’t break or steal shit and that will pick up after themselves).

The House has a Pool, Spa, Outdoor Misters, Putting green, Grill, Flat screen TV’s, and the Back Patio opens on to a PGA golf course.
    This house is in the closest development to the Polo Fields. (It’s closer than some of the car camping spots)

If you are looking for a place to stay Weekend 2 & you think you’re a fit for our house or you want more info, then hit me up @ areretouching@gmail.com
    Last edited by And Rew; 03-04-2013 at 01:48 PM.

Default Re: Looking to Fill Spots in an Awesome House for Weekend 2 (<1 Mile Away.Pool.Spa)$4

Sounds pretty legit. Would it be possible to get in any earlier on Thursday? Would anybody already be there with a car that would be willing to pick me up? Be willing to throw in a few bucks for gas obviously. Thanks!

Default Re: Looking to Fill Spots in an Awesome House for Weekend 2 (<1 Mile Away.Pool.Spa)$4

Quote Originally Posted by ryannoll121 View Post
    Sounds pretty legit. Would it be possible to get in any earlier on Thursday? Would anybody already be there with a car that would be willing to pick me up? Be willing to throw in a few bucks for gas obviously. Thanks!
    I receive the keys from the owner on Thursday 4/18 @ 5pm, So that's the earliest anybody is getting into the house. As for picking you up? It is a possibility if your flying into the Palm Springs Airport. PM or email me if your interested or have more questions.

-Andrew
    Last edited by And Rew; 03-04-2013 at 01:54 PM.