Thread: Will give awesome people a ride to Coachella weekend 2 from anywhere in Cali

Hybrid View

Default Will give awesome people a ride to Coachella weekend 2 from anywhere in Cali

A friend and myself (23 year old guys) will be at the end of our American adventure and we'd love to meet some fun and cool people before heading back to Australia.
    We've got a massive RV with just the 2 of us and are booked in at indian waters rv resort but we don't really have plans on where we will be exactly before Coachella, we were just hoping to wing it, but if someone is willing to show us around some cool places along the way we will gladly give you a ride to Coachella.
    Very easy going guys, fun, friendly. So excited for this trip it's getting ridiculous.
    Anyway drop me a pm if you need a lift. Only thing is we are headed to Vegas straight after Coachella so you may or may not need a different way home

Default Re: Will give awesome people a ride to Coachella weekend 2 from anywhere in Cali

Im from vegas. Vegas is an awesome after coachella party. Let me know if you want to know any cool spots to hang out at in vegas.

Default Re: Will give awesome people a ride to Coachella weekend 2 from anywhere in Cali

do you have a car hitch on that thing. i'm driving out from MD and would be interested in heading out to Vegas with yall on my way home.

Hey guys!
    Me and my best friend Caela are travelling from Manchester, UK to LA on 17th April & are looking for people who we can share a ride with to the festival on 18th April!
    We're partying in LA the night before to celebrate my birthday then hoping to make it down to Coachella the next day (18th) We're camping nearby to the festival.
    We're willing to pay towards petrol and we're sure to make the journey more exciting haha! We're both 23 and are ridiculously excited, not long now ! !
    Hit us up if you still have spaces , from Chloe )