Thread: Carpool from Vancouver to Coachella! 2nd Weekend

Default Carpool from Vancouver to Coachella! 2nd Weekend

Hey!

Me and my roomie Stu are driving down for the 2nd weekend from Vancouver CANADA. We could theoretically pick people up anywhere between there and L.A. We'll be heading out after work Wednesday evening from Van, staying in Portland for a night then bombing it down on Thursday. A good ole fashion road trip. We'll be taking Delilah (our Delica) down and she's a sweet, comfy ride. Trip is free minus some gas money. We've got 5 extra seats but we'll probably only grab a few more people so we don't have to balance our gear on our heads.

Important note - this is a ONE-WAY trip. Not that we're going to Coachella to die but we're taking 1.5 weeks to drive back. You'll need to sort out a way to get yourself back (shuttle to airport is probably you're best bet).

Reply if you're interested! No smelly people, no dogs or birds, and no rightwing fundamentalists. Celebrities or reality tv-stars get a discount on the gas money.

Ciao!
    Kyle & Stu

IMG_1957.jpg
    Last edited by kymel; 02-25-2013 at 09:55 PM.

Default Re: Carpool from Vancouver to Coachella! 2nd Weekend

Hey. Any takers yet? I could very well be a celebrity.

Hey! me and my friend are looking to possible carpool. were from van too! are spots still available? were two awesome chicks!

Lurker

any spots still available?
    I'll wait til after their set to pass judgements, really have no idea how it's going to be. If it features drum & bass, and no Skrillex, it's a win... If it's like the shows they've been playing recently, then yes, I'll ride my fixie to the art show and post hate messages via my Macintosh laptop while sipping on a really good local beer you've probably never heard of.

I live in Eugene, Oregon and have a pass for Weekend 2. Could I get a ride?

Do you have room to pick up a couple mellow Californians in Riverside, about an hour away from Coachella (but on the way, don't worry) and let us pitch our tent at your campsite? We travel light!

Hey if you're not full, I need a ride from the Bay Area. I believe that's on your route. I will help with gas!!

If we had more time, we would've loved to get in on that ole' roadtrip there. Damnn working adult responsabilites! Have a great one