Thread: Weekend 1 Car Camping Compound III !! - If You Have Car Camping, I Have Housing!

Cool Weekend 1 Car Camping Compound III !! - If You Have Car Camping, I Have Housing!

Hi! Back for yet another year!!

Each year I gather a group of 14-20 (or more) people for some pretty epic car camping. I have cabin style (straight-wall) divided tents (2 large rooms per tent, you can easily stand and walk around in them), air mattresses, pressurized warm water shower tent, kitchen, seating...you name it! We aim for 5+ car camp spaces and have this down to a science RE: camp setup. If you have car camping and a car (or even if you are lacking said car, we have a couple extras), and you want to be part of this, hit me up!! I am in Arizona, but we already have people coming from NY and FL as well as locals.

camp1.jpg

If you PM me, I'll give you the link to our facebook group as well.

Party!
    Last edited by coachZILLA13; 02-22-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Default Re: Weekend 1 Car Camping Compound III !! - If You Have Car Camping, I Have Housing

This is what the tents look like:

tent1.jpg
    Last edited by coachZILLA13; 02-22-2013 at 12:37 AM. Reason: plural.....

Default Re: Weekend 1 Car Camping Compound III !! - If You Have Car Camping, I Have Housing

Keep the PMs coming! Starting to build our compound for 2013

i'm looking for a car camping pass for weekend 1... have weekend 2 all set

I am not selling a pass, I am looking for people who HAVE the pass and want to join us. After I get our spots allocated, we will take on campers who might need a ride/place to stay.
    Sets for Chella '14:
    Martin Garrix; The Cult; Gareth Emery; Muse; Skrillex; Pet Shop Boys; MGMT; Fatboy Slim; Kid Cudi; TJR; Calvin Harris; Alesso; Duck Sauce; Capital Cities

Music Events '14:
    January - Groove Cruise Miami
    April - Coachella Weekend 1
    June - EDC Vegas
    September - Omega
    October - Groove Cruise L.A.

The last thing that comes to mind regarding "epic" car camping setups is tents. Tents only get in the way and are far less conducive to having an EPIC party.

Quote Originally Posted by bemerritt View Post
    The last thing that comes to mind regarding "epic" car camping setups is tents. Tents only get in the way and are far less conducive to having an EPIC party.
    LOL then don't join us if that is your opinion! I'm sure you will be happy elsewhere!
    Sets for Chella '14:
    Martin Garrix; The Cult; Gareth Emery; Muse; Skrillex; Pet Shop Boys; MGMT; Fatboy Slim; Kid Cudi; TJR; Calvin Harris; Alesso; Duck Sauce; Capital Cities

Music Events '14:
    June - EDC Vegas
    September - Omega

Still looking for more confirmed peeps! We have 4 confirmed spots already.
    Sets for Chella '14:

Music Events '14:
    June - EDC Vegas
    September - Omega

Who else has car camping that wants to join us?
    Sets for Chella '14:

Music Events '14:
    June - EDC Vegas
    September - Omega

Looks like we have 6 spots so far, let's keep this rolling!!!
    Sets for Chella '14:

Music Events '14:
    June - EDC Vegas
    September - Omega

Im in AZ too! The two people I planned on car camping with decided to get a hotel instead. So its just me in the camp spot now, I think I might be up for this if you could send me more information on how sleeping arrangements and things would work. Sounds like a good time!!

When are you all planning on rolling in? We already have a house near by but some of us were forced to buy camping passes...The plan is to park a car in the spot and use it as a place to come out for drinks and party afterwards...

Quote Originally Posted by levi760 View Post
    When are you all planning on rolling in? We already have a house near by but some of us were forced to buy camping passes...The plan is to park a car in the spot and use it as a place to come out for drinks and party afterwards...
    Hi Levi! We plan to rendez-vous with the rest of the caravan at Travel America just south of I-10 around 11AM Thursday morning...final details will be settled upon in the next couple of weeks! PM me for more info!

Happy Chella!
    Sets for Chella '14:

Music Events '14:
    June - EDC Vegas
    September - Omega

Hi! We have 8 spots so far, plus an extra car. IF you got 'stuck with' buying car camping along with your W1 wristband, come join us!
    Sets for Chella '14:

Music Events '14:
    June - EDC Vegas
    September - Omega

i am coming from el paso TX should be arriving like at noon on thursday

can i join this party i have car camping it should be like 2 cars

Hi! I didn't see this until today, sorry!!

We plan to be in line for car camping around 11AM Thursday. Will you be around by then? We meet at the Travel America just south of I-10 at 10:15AM.

Look for the black Hummer H1.
    Sets for Chella '14:

Music Events '14:
    June - EDC Vegas
    September - Omega

ya tents = ovens