Thread: Bite it Weekend 1 2013, Weekend 2 2013 was were it was at! Here's why.

Default Bite it Weekend 1 2013, Weekend 2 2013 was were it was at! Here's why.

Here are the 5 reasons weekend 2 kicked weekend 1 in 2013.

#1 No Blowchella for me. (i heard some stories of people getting sick because of those winds and dust :/ ain't nobody got time for that.
    #2 Blur headlines Friday. (you can have R Kelly wasn't he with an under age girl?? just saying)
    #3 Violent Femmes does the whole first album. Tell me if I'm wrong but that didn't happen in weekend 1
    #4 The Weather (see #1)
    #5 420 and Record Store Day (got exclusives?)
    [B]Darthlaker

Default Re: Bite it Weekend 1 2013, Weekend 2 2013 was were it was at! Here's why.

Quote Originally Posted by darthlaker View Post
    #3 Violent Femmes does the whole first album. Tell me if I'm wrong but that didn't happen in weekend 1
    This happened weekend 1. (first)
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    For Linkin Park this is kind of embarrassing, but this song would be great live if you just wanna have fun and grind on a girl.
    Diarrhea Planet 2015

Default Re: Bite it Weekend 1 2013, Weekend 2 2013 was were it was at! Here's why.

sounds like someone feels the need for validation
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Kids, let GPS be your model. Never meme. Not even once!
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

and all that nice grass too
    Coachillin 10, 11, 12.1, 13.1, 14.1

Quote Originally Posted by nacci View Post
    Motorhead (medium) - The name of the band is a head that is also a machine...anyone else know a group who have machine heads?
    Quote Originally Posted by timothyhockley View Post
    does goldenvoice read these posts to decide who to book?

oh man that's ugly

...and... altered? there was grass all we2. unless it was just like that at the sahara. only went over there once, at night. probably poisoned by all the molly.

op still needs attention though

Quote Originally Posted by JiggyVdub View Post
    yikes
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

O man the festival with the same lineup and location i went to was so much better than the festival with the same lineup and location you went to holy shit im cumming
    The Knife - Beck - The Cult - Motorhead - QOTSA - Outkast - The Replacements - Bryan Ferry - Pet Shop Boys - Temples - Crosses - Washed Out - The Preatures - Little Dragon - Mogwai - Broken Bells - Jon Spencer - Tiga - The Internet - Blood Orange - Naked and the Famous - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife

Quote Originally Posted by JiggyVdub View Post
    was there both weekends, never did it look like this. this picture had to be doctored.

Quote Originally Posted by darthlaker View Post
    Here are the 5 reasons weekend 2 kicked weekend 1 in 2013.

#1 No Blowchella for me. (i heard some stories of people getting sick because of those winds and dust :/ ain't nobody got time for that.
    #2 Blur headlines Friday. (you can have R Kelly wasn't he with an under age girl?? just saying)
    #4 The Weather (see #1)
    #5 420 and Record Store Day (got exclusives?)
    It's not a competition you fucking idiot. I knew someone was going to create this dumbass thread.
    If you've got hate in your heart, let it out.