Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PRIVATE BACKYARD CAMPING

Default PRIVATE BACKYARD CAMPING

Hi...we are now booked on both weekends. We will see everyone next year! Have a safe and Happy Coachella!! Dave and Debbie
    Last edited by debbh; 03-25-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Default Re: PRIVATE BACKYARD CAMPING

Hi, to update, we are booked on camping for weekend 2. We may be able to squeeze 1-2 more people in, but that would be it. We do have some spots for weekend 1 still open. You can email me at dhines002@gmail.com or call at 760-702-4854 Have a safe and Happy Coachella!!

Hi, we are completely booked on camping for weekend 2. We do however, still have a few spots available for weekend 1. Call, text, or email if interested. dhines002@gmail.com or 760-702-4854. Thanks and have a safe and Happy Coachella!!

Hi..we do have a few more spots for both weekends! Please call, text, or email. 760-702-4854 or dhines002@gmail.com have a safe and Happy Coachella!!

If you're looking for a great offsite camping spot, give us a call!

We are completely booked for weekend 2. We do have rooms and more spots available for weekend 1. Please call, text, or email if interested, they seem to be going fast! Have a safe and Happy Coachella!

What is the policy on nudity? Indio is very hot and when I wake up in the morning, I prefer to not wear clothing due to the unbearable heat. Will your private campsite be able to accomodate my needs? Are there lounge chairs? Also will I be able to bring my bong and smoke comfortably inside? It helps me sleep. My doctor wrote me a note.

We are very sorry, but we are completely booked for weekend 2! We cannot squeeze 1 more person in, as much as we would love too! We do have plenty of space for weekend 1. We sincerely hope that everyone has a safe and Happy Coachella!! Thanks!

Is this clothing optional?

Hi, we still have some spots available for camping for weekend 1. We are offering rides to and from the venue, again, we are 2 miles away, we offer a continental breakfast in the morning, you have full use of shower n half bath, we have tents we can set up for you, there is a fridge, microwave, bbq, ceiling fans, although, we would rather u come into the house to get out of the heat. We have WiFi, plugs to charge your devices, everything you need! Give us a call, text, or email if interested. Would love to have you join us! Thanks and Happy Coachella! 760-702-4854. dhines002@gmail.com

Oh, and Mugwog, I have a note from my dr. too! I still go outside. Sorry! Lol

Hi again, we still have some spots open for weekend 1! We would love to have you and we know for a fact, that you would enjoy it here! Give us a shout! Thanks!

There are still a few spots open for camping for weekend 1. Our price hasn't changed in 6 yrs. we had to buy the permit that the city imposed on La Quinta residents this yr. and will be paying them our TOT taxes. We are not increasing the price to make you help offset it. We also have tents completely set up if you need one. That way you don't have to worry about trying to carry one on a plane. Let us know if interested! We look forward to hearing from you! Happy Coachella! dhines002@gmail.com or text, message or call Debbie at 760-702-4854. Thanks!

Hi. We are very sorry, but we are completely booked for weekend 2. We do have spots for weekend 1 only. We also have 1 room for rent for weekend 1. We wish that we could take more for weekend 2, but it just can't be done. We are so sorry and hope that you are able to find a nice, safe and clean place to stay! If you need a spot for weekend 1, give me a call or send me an email. Thanks and Happy Coachella! 760-702-4854 or dhines002@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Is this clothing optional?
    I'm neked right now...

Thank you so much for sharing that with us. We appreciate it!

Hi! Me and my two friends are looking for a place to stay, but we haven't had any luck yet. This sounds awesome! What's the catch?

Hi. There is NO catch! We have done this for 6 years now and started it because we saw that ppl who were coming out to the Fest, were being ripped off! We have a beautiful home, it's clean and safe, we always have great groups, and have 1 rule. We ask that you respect our property and the other guests, including our neighbors. That's it. When we relandscaped our backyard, we kept the 2 venues in mind for camping. We want for you to come to the Valley and enjoy yourself, not get scammed! I have asked for pics of other ppl's places, n I wouldn't stay there! They r trying to rip u off and make quite a few bucks doing it! Give us a call...would love to show u a great place to stay, without going broke or being ripped off! Thanks for the post and have a safe and Happy Coachella!! Debbie

It's nice to know you have a business license and have extra insurance in case someone dies.

No one has ever died, gotten sick, had fights or anything else in the yrs. that we have been doing this! We have always had great ppl stay with us who are here for Coachella. Instead of going off on us, why don't you go after the ones who have had those problems, who don't have the permits, and are just looking to rip off the ppl who are here to experience Coachella?

It's nice to see someone who has their act together as well as offering people a place to stay for an extremely affordable price. Hats off to you debbh.

We live 2 blocks from the festival and from here to there I've seen some of the lowest of the low offer places for 5 star rates. The only reason they made out was their close proximity to the event and the people who either had more money than brains or lack of planning. These last minute deals would bring in some big cash for what looked like a Tijuana refugee camp. We have camped for .....a while now even though we live right down the street. If we were in need of a crash pad, we would check out your place for sure. You got a good thing going.

Thank you for your kind words and support! Only those of us who live here in the Valley know what is really happening! To us, it's just wrong! That's why we encourage ppl to get pics! They come from all over the world to experience Coachella, and there are those who just look to rip them off! Our rooms are like 5 star hotels, as our home is clean, warm, and beautiful! As soon as I send out a pic, the room is rented. We will continue doing this as long as we can, and hopefully, others doing the same might learn, not to rip these fun loving ppl off!!! We can only hope! Again, thanks! It's nice to know that other Valley residents appreciate what we are trying to do! Sincerely, Debbie

Hi..we are filling up very fast, so plz, if you are looking for a very clean, safe, and affordable place to camp offsite, give me a call or email me. We will take you to and from the venue, we serve you coffee, juices, fruit, tea, and muffins in the morning. I can send you pics to show you that you are going to be staying in a very nice place. Don't hesitate in calling, we don't pack you in, we cap it at a certain number, so everyone can take a shower, come inside and socialize, and get out of the heat. The rooms have their own bathrooms, so you won't be sharing with them! Thanks and Happy Coachella! 760-702-4854 or dhines002@ gmail.com

Hi, just to update, we only have a few spots left for weekend 1. They are going very fast! Please email or call if interested. Thanks. dhines002@gmail.com or 760-702-4854

Hi..as much as we would love to accept more for weekend 2, we are completely booked! I did take 1 girl in after hearing that she was offered a spot under the stairs, from someone else offering camping!! She was so scared, I couldn't ignore her cry for help n reassure her that she would be safe here. We are down do our last few spots for weekend 1, so if you are looking for a nice, clean, safe place to stay, for WEEKEND 1 only, give us a call! We don't pack you in. We want you to be able to move around, come inside and get out of the heat, and enjoy your stay with us! Thanks! Plz, have a safe and Happy Coachella!! dhines002@gmail.com or 760-702-4854

Hi..to update, all rooms have been rented. We are now down to our last few camping spots we still available for weekend 1 only. They are going fast! If you are looking for a clean, safe, fun place to stay offsite, give me a call, text, or email. Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks and wishing all of you a safe and Happy Coachella!! 760-702-4854 or dhines002@gmail.com I can also send pics if you would like to see the backyard.

debbh has some legit deals
    glad to see everyone is getting legit lodging

coachella 2013!!!!

We only have 1-2 spots available left for weekend 1! We are completely booked on everything else. We wish that we had more room, but we only take a certain amount, so everyone has room to move about, come in from the heat and socialize. Give us a call or an email. We look forward to hearing from you! Thanks and have a safe and Happy Coachella!! 760-702-4854 or dhines002@gmail.com

Hi...since our rooms have rented, I'm letting that post go. Since we were unaware of them combining our camping and rooms for rent posts, I made up this new post. For those of you looking for daveanddebbie, this is us. You can also email us at daveanddebb@msn.com or call 760-564-5180. Sorry for the confusion. We do have just a few more spots available for camping for weekend 1. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks and hoping everyone has a safe and Happy Coachella!

I'm calling the health inspector. And fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.