Thread: Selling travel package WEEKEND 1 (tickets, hotel, shuttle for two people)

Default Selling travel package WEEKEND 1 (tickets, hotel, shuttle for two people)

Hello, my fiance and I recently got engaged and would like to save the money we spent on our Coachella package for our wedding.

Cost for 2 people: $2589
    It includes the below for 2 people:

3 Nights at the JW Marriott for 2
    •Accommodations for 2
    •3-day General Admission Passes for 2
    • Shuttle Transportation all weekend between the hotel and festival site
    • You will pick up your tickets, shuttle passes, and other pertinent documentation at the hotel upon check in.
    • All hotel taxes included.
    • ALL IN PRICING NO FEES

Default Re: Selling travel package WEEKEND 1 (tickets, hotel, shuttle for two people)

Quote Originally Posted by MM1984 View Post
    Hello, my fiance and I recently got engaged and would like to save the money we spent on our Coachella package for our wedding.

Cost for 2 people: $2589
    It includes the below for 2 people:

3 Nights at the JW Marriott for 2
    •Accommodations for 2
    •3-day General Admission Passes for 2
    • Shuttle Transportation all weekend between the hotel and festival site
    • You will pick up your tickets, shuttle passes, and other pertinent documentation at the hotel upon check in.
    • All hotel taxes included.
    • ALL IN PRICING NO FEES
    ---Hey, i was wondering if you are still selling your travel package? I am very interested! Like very interested !!
    I wanted to know how it would work to transfer you the money and how we would transfer all the names on the hotel reservation and everything else. Please let me know ASAP.
    Sincerely, Carlos

Default Re: Selling travel package WEEKEND 1 (tickets, hotel, shuttle for two people)

Hi I have a package selling too as we can't now get there from Aus...
    Selling at Cost which is US$2565 ONO
    Will take payment through PAYPAL for security for purchaser and then will change immediately into name through Valley Tours...
    Details below - PM me with an offer or any queries!

Travel Package and Tickets for Coachella 2014 Weekend One - MIRAMONTE RESORT & SPA – Only 7 Miles from Venue

Includes all details below;

• Three nights (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) at the MIRAMONTE RESORT & SPA
    • Accommodations for two people
    • Two Person with Two Double Beds for accomodation
    • 3-day GA passes
    • Shuttle transportation all weekend between the hotel and festival site
    • Shuttles will run from 11am until 60 minutes after the music ends
    • Minimum age to purchase a travel packages is 18
    • ALL IN PRICING NO FEES
    • All hotel taxes included

APR 11 - APR 14 Empire Polo Club (Indio, CA) Doors at 3:00PM [Ages 18+ Only]

2 x Double Beds in Room

Sadly we can't attend from Australia anymore... so having to sell package purchased securely through Valley Music Travel.
    $100 Name Transfer Fee will be paid for by us - and payment only through Paypal for security both for yourself and us.
    That way its all legitimate. Once payment is recieved we will transfer into your name and send documents through immediately.
    You can then confirm this yourself through Valley and see collection details below;

http://valleymusictravel.com/coachel...4_weekend1.php

DELIVERY INFORMATION

Hotel Check-in

You will pick up your tickets, shuttle passes, and other pertinent documentation at the hotel upon check in. You will need a credit or debit card to check into the hotel when you arrive. This credit or debit card will be used to pay for any incidental charges or damages to the room. This does not need to be the same card used to purchase your package.