Thread: COACHELLA TIX - TRADE - I have GA + car camping, need GA only (weekend 1)

Default COACHELLA TIX - TRADE - I have GA + car camping, need GA only (weekend 1)

I bought the 2 weekend one GA tickets + 1 car camping pass combo since that was the only one left. Turns out, I don't need the car camping anymore cause I can't make it on Thursday to set up and don't want to go through that hassle on Friday.

Does anyone want to trade 2 weekend one GA tickets + 1 car camping pass for 2 weekend one GA + $ ?? Meet up on Friday morning in Indio or LA/OC area or something? Please message me if interested. I live in Orange County/Los Angeles area

Default Re: COACHELLA TIX - TRADE - I have GA + car camping, need GA only (weekend 1)

hey im willing to get that camping pass from you. I wanted to camp but i was sold out and was only able to get a GA pass... lets trade passes and ill pay you for the camping pass? please let me know if your willing to trade. ..my email is sanchezruben12@yahoo.com... im from the LA Area s

Default Re: COACHELLA TIX - TRADE - I have GA + car camping, need GA only (weekend 1)

I am also interested if you haven't made the trade yet.

I am interested in the trade. 2 weekend 1 GAs for 2 weekend 1 GAs + car pass. I live in the OC area. Let me know.

Lurker

Speaking of trading passes, I have a weekend 1 GA pass + tent camping that I would like to trade/sell for a single weekend 1 GA pass. Just in case any of you guys don't get the one totoro_kills is offering.