Thread: Bike Rental

Default Bike Rental

My girlfriend and I are staying less than 3 miles away from the Polo Grounds this year. In the past we've stayed further away and drove to the venue every day and encountered the clusterfuck that is getting out of the parking lot at night (2010 especially). In order to elevate this headache we were thinking of using bikes to get to the venue this year. Does anyone know if there's anywhere in Indio that we can rent bikes from? We'd like to keep it as possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Default Re: Bike Rental

Quote Originally Posted by PagodasPinkPants View Post
    My girlfriend and I are staying less than 3 miles away from the Polo Grounds this year. In the past we've stayed further away and drove to the venue every day and encountered the clusterfuck that is getting out of the parking lot at night (2010 especially). In order to elevate this headache we were thinking of using bikes to get to the venue this year. Does anyone know if there's anywhere in Indio that we can rent bikes from? We'd like to keep it as possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Funseekers in Palm Desert is awesome. We've used them for the past couple of years. They even deliver your bikes to your condo or wherever you're staying!

http://www.4funseekers.com/

Default Re: Bike Rental

Funseekers is great. But don't expect the bike ride in to be an easy one; once you get to the venue, you have to ride on several inches of soft dirt.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths