Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The offical getting drunk in the parking lot Thursday before the site opens thread

Default The offical getting drunk in the parking lot Thursday before the site opens thread

Who is with me!!! I will lead you all to salvation one beer at a time.

Dudleyville, AZ (yes, it's a real place!)

Default Re: The offical getting drunk in the parking lot Thursday before the site opens threa

don't forget the vodka

and cranberry juice

and lime.

I'll be there
    I don't have anything clever to say right now.
    Tiff's Myspace

old school

Default Re: The offical getting drunk in the parking lot Thursday before the site opens threa

I'm down but I will not bong beers through orange road cones in the parking lot like last year.

bonging beers threw orange cones....hmmm...that sounds like a bit of fun.

old school

Yeah Goldenvoice was so nice to put those road cones in the parking lot for us to use.

nasty ass cone suckers
    Tiff's Myspace

So what time are you guys planing on getting there and are you guys camping onsite?

old school

Not campin doin the hotel thing this year. I'm still gonna go thurs though to drink in the parking lot its way more fun than camping in my opinion.

camping, and I dunno.
    Tiff's Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazer76 View Post
    I'm down but I will not bong beers through orange road cones in the parking lot like last year.
    i think we need to hang out.

im down if you supply the alcohol...

this is the first time ive been to the states and been old enough to legally buy beer. So i was just wondering where you guys can get away with drinking? In the UK you are allowed to drink on trains, coaches, stuff like that. Obviously not a stupid amount, no one likes a really drunk dude trying to tell everyone about the time he couldnt find his pants as if they all care.

Is it the same in the states? Obviously i dont wanna pop open a beer on the bus ride down to indio and get told i cant drink it.

no no no. none of that. only in your home and at bars or restaurants.
    vegas on the other hand...

drinking is almost taboo in the states.....it sucks.
    Tiff's Myspace

hahaha
    i hope i get there earlier
    Jebus loves me

I will be there especially if I end up camping next to the 20 person singalong, complete with a tambourine, again. Not that it wasn't cool hearing a layman's rendition of the entire Tenacious D discography, but after the first four times it gets old. And if you were part of that? DAMN YOU.

There.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by kimery08 View Post
    i think we need to hang out.
    Thats cool man, I'll dunk one cone for ol' times sake.

old school

This one dude did 4 cans of miller through a cone, I was like "holy fuckin shit"! cause he was standing for a good while afterward and had a bunch to drink prior to doin the cone.

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazer76 View Post
    Thats cool man, I'll dunk one cone for ol' times sake.
    im a girl.
    and im down.

I'm down for some parking lot drinking. Hopefully I don't get plasted then just end up sleeping on top of my tent bag.

Thanks for the tip
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Any time psychic friend, Ill be getting drunk and no one can stop me. This is America isnt it

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyrad View Post
    this is the first time ive been to the states and been old enough to legally buy beer. So i was just wondering where you guys can get away with drinking? In the UK you are allowed to drink on trains, coaches, stuff like that. Obviously not a stupid amount, no one likes a really drunk dude trying to tell everyone about the time he couldnt find his pants as if they all care.

Is it the same in the states? Obviously i dont wanna pop open a beer on the bus ride down to indio and get told i cant drink it.
    generally, drinking in public is frowned upon.

so on the bus ride there, no beer, although i suppose you can buy a half-pint of vodka and bottle or two of OJ and have screwdrivers (mixed prior to getting on said bus, obviously) on the way there.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    Thanks for the tip
    Shit, Pickford's parents found out. Kegger at the moon tower.

Don't be a party pooper Psychic Friend

yea, stop raining on my parade psycic freind. Who made you the fun police, i thought this was a concert and getting drunk and music goes together like peas and carrots. But if you do change your mind and want to hang out with the cool kids than just let me know and ill bring you some beers.

PF rides a golf cart. Just sayin'.

I m totally down for getting drunk in the parking lot beer bonging cones and playing wasted soccer. I am not driving to Cali for nothing.
    I go to shows and festivals.
    Photos.
    http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=174734597279
    Over 1000 youtube videos from concerts
    http://http://www.youtube.com/thefestivalninja