Thread: medicinal cards

Default medicinal cards

So to be 100% blunt (no pun intended) what's up with bringing in medicinal marijuana to coachella, I know there's no smoking there but if I have a cloud pen with my prescription will it be let in? Obviously I'm just gonna try and sneak it in my shoes if I cant, also are there designated Cig smoking spots cause then I'd just fill some sealed packs of cigs and bring those, now bring on the insults and flaming!

Default Re: medicinal cards

From the FAQ:

I have a Medical Marijuana Card and medicate daily. cool?

Sorry Bro, Medical Marijuana Cards are not valid at Coachella Festival.

Quote Originally Posted by adrock265 View Post
    So to be 100% blunt (no pun intended) what's up with bringing in medicinal marijuana to coachella, I know there's no smoking there but if I have a cloud pen with my prescription will it be let in? Obviously I'm just gonna try and sneak it in my shoes if I cant, also are there designated Cig smoking spots cause then I'd just fill some sealed packs of cigs and bring those, now bring on the insults and flaming!
    Dude, to me it seems like you've got your plan all set. Just stick to that shit!

i don't think there are designated smoking areas. i was smoking cigarettes wherever. just made sure people next to me weren't bothered by it.

it probably wouldnt help in terms of actually getting away with smoking at coachella, but i think it would help if someone tried to actually arrest you for having marijuana. i would also think it would be helpful in case you got pulled over, and you actually have a legit script that could get you out of trouble. But that being said, its not a free pass to smoke at coachella. Just be smart. At best, it would probably help you in a legal sense, if it came to that.
    Friday - OutKast / The Replacements / The Afghan Whigs / Shlohmo / GOAT / Flatbush Zombies / Glitch Mob / John Spencer / DJ Falcon / The Bots
    Saturday - QOTSA / NAS / CHVRCHES / Temples / Mogwai / Warpaint / DARKSIDE / Ty Segall / Graveyard / Carbon Airways
    Sunday - Beck / Disclosure / Motorhead / Little Dragon / Trombone Shorty / Frank Turner / Bombino / Bad Manners / J. Roddy / Scuba

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience ― Mark Twain

No one gets arrested at Coachella for having mj. Only issue is if you are selling, buying, or being a complete douche.

if they find your weed they take it away. keep it in your shoes and you will be golden. to be safest toke in a crowd. just be smart.