Thread: Car camping. Is having the ID of the person who bought the pass really necessary?

Default Car camping. Is having the ID of the person who bought the pass really necessary?

i was going to go with my friend under his camping pass but he bailed out and gave me the camping pass and it's under his name not mine. can i make it in without him or What should i do?

Default Re: Car camping. Is having the ID of the person who bought the pass really necessary?

Are camping passes transferable?

Camping passes are non transferable by themselves. They will only work when scanned with the festival pass it was ordered with originally. If you bought multiple festival passes and one camping pass, the camping pass will only be valid with the first one from your group that arrives. This is to help thwart scalping of camping passes and making camping available to actual onsite campers.

http://www.coachella.com/travel-lodging/on-site-camping

You will need to switch wrist bands with him so you have the one purchased with the camping pass (Unless both wrist bands were purchased together with CP).

Default Re: Car camping. Is having the ID of the person who bought the pass really necessary?

thanks lynn