Thread: we have car camping available! weekend 1

Default we have car camping available! weekend 1

My friend and I (both females, 26) are coming from MA and OR. We bought car camping pass since we know hotels are too $$$$. We have space and we'll be renting a car from LA. Let us know if you're interested

Default Re: we have car camping available! weekend 1

Quote Originally Posted by far09 View Post
    My friend and I (both females, 26) are coming from MA and OR. We bought car camping pass since we know hotels are too $$$$. We have space and we'll be renting a car from LA. Let us know if you're interested
    im very interested! all my friends sold their passes and camping spot.. but there's no way id miss this.

Hi, my name is Alex and me and three other friends bought the general admissions passes, but forgot to buy the camping pass. We are willing to buy the pass from you if you are selling it or whatever accommodation you are offering we are interested. We have a car so a car camping pass is desired, but a tent camping pass is also favorable. To contact me email alextrinity1@gmail.com

BUMP! still looking

Hello, we have a good group coming from the East Coast and are looking for a camping space! Planning to fly into San Diego then drive out to Indio.

Email me a neelp22@gmail.com and we can see if this will work out.

Hey, I'm looking for a place to camp out, so if you still have space that would be awesome. I have a couple friends going who are camping out as well, but their space is already full, so if you'd like we could all form a little neighborhood together. let me know!

if any of you guys are alright with coming in around after noon-ish with an extra tent, then sure! we have to stop by will call because USPS lost my friend's ticket and she has to pick it up before we get there. we're planning on leaving early Monday morning

Quote Originally Posted by far09 View Post
    Hey! I want to take my car but don't have a camping pass. I will be leaving from LA on 4/11. let me know. Also female, 26

I'm in dire need of a camping spot as I have procrastinated on locking one up while planning SxSW and other things. I'm a 31/male traveling solo. Any other info you would like let me know.

Hey. I'm interested. My friend and I (females 24 & 32) really need a place to stay. We'll throw in some $$. We're also coming from LA, will be getting there possibly Thu and leaving Sun. Let me know if you have room please! Thank you.
    Last edited by Nathali88; 03-31-2013 at 12:25 PM. Reason: misspelling