Thread: May give up HOTEL Reservation!

Default May give up HOTEL Reservation!

So, a couple of my friends are crapping out for the weekend and the other two were given another hotel reservation. As it stands right now, I may be alone for a two night stay at the hotel I reserved. I can not afford this by myself, so I'm going to persue some other options.

With that said, in a week from now I may be looking to pass my reservation onto someone else. The reservation is at Marriott's Shadow Ridge in Palm Desert. It's for Friday the 27th & Saturday the 28th. Check out Sunday morning. Didn't reserve Sunday night because I usually head home shortly after the festival.

Anyways, the cost is $169 per night plus taxes. Total cost for the two nights = $368.42. The room has a king size bed, sleeper sofa in living room, full kitchen, dining room, bathroom and washer/dryer. The max people is "4" but I'm sure you could sneak in a couple more. I was trying to get 6 people in on it.

If you're interested in this deal please respond. However, it's not guaranteed I'm going to give up the reservation just yet. If some people respond whom I think I'd enjoy spending the weekend with, I may transfer the reservation over to ya, but still request that I stay for the two nights. Either way, I'm not asking for any money in order to get this done. I'd like to hand it over to someone deserving and honest, so please let me know. Otherwise I may just cancel it and not pass it along at all.

peace.

Default Re: May give up HOTEL Reservation!

My wife and I and our two friends would be interested in taking over your reservation for you. Our original plan was to rent an RV, but we had other people pull out and now it is too expensive. We have no place to stay and getting a hotel room would be fantastic.

Let me know if it is still available and how we should proceed.

My personal email is:
    transonic_boy@yahoo.com

Kevin
    Last edited by transonic; 04-05-2007 at 10:54 AM. Reason: add email

Quote Originally Posted by transonic View Post
    My wife and I and our two friends would be interested in taking over your reservation for you. Our original plan was to rent an RV, but we had other people pull out and now it is too expensive. We have no place to stay and getting a hotel room would be fantastic.

Let me know if it is still available and how we should proceed.

My personal email is:
    transonic_boy@yahoo.com

Kevin
    I'm still deciding what to do, but should figure it out by Sunday. I'll let you know either way. I've been working late nights and haven't had much time to think about it. Sorry if i've kept you hanging.

No worries. Let us know as soon as you can.

Thanks!

Kevin

Ok People!! if anyone is seriously still looking into hotels for the weekend, I'm really looking into giving away my reservation by tomorrow.

Transonic was interested, but I haven't heard back from him, so it's back on the market for another day. I need to cancel my reservation so I don't get charged, but figured I do the nice thing and offer someone in need this good deal.

I'm a trustworthy person, as I hope you would be. I would end up needing your credit card info in order to change the reservation over the phone. There is no other way they would let me do it. So, if you're not ok with this than don't bother responding. I assure you this is no scam though & I would tare up your info as soon as the transfer is made.

This is a 24 hr deal now. I'll be around the comp. for another couple of hours, but than am going to work & will not be back till about midnight. So, if you respnd soon we can get it done sometime this afteroon or by tomorrow afternoon.

The specifics of the room reserved are in the initial post.

hello
    am coming over from uk .. am very interested in room .
    milo@sonmanagement.co.uk