Thread: Looking for some camping buddies and anyone needing a ride from LA?

Default Looking for some camping buddies and anyone needing a ride from LA?

Hi Coachella-ers,
    I've got my ticket and car camping to the second weekend! It'll be my first Coachella and I'm stoked partly because it's going to be on my birthday and partly because, well... it's Coachella. Alas none of my friends are going but I still want to have a shit-housed blast. I'm coming from North LA (Encino) if someone needs a ride. It will also be just me at my campsite but I'm still determined to have a great time with whoever I meet along the way. I'm posting this in the hopes that someone else that is going alone or maybe a small group would like to roll with me.

Please Note: I WILL be wasted at some point. (in a nonthreatening, quirky sorta way)

I'll be bringing a tent big enough for 6 but I'll limit it to four including myself so there's room in there. If you have a tent of your own it will need to be small enough to accommodate in the 10ftx30ft spot (including the car and other stuff that will be there). I'll also have a portable toilet and shower - nothing glamourous but it'll get the job done. I'm currently considering a means of generating power for AC and recharging devices - still trying to figure that out. I'll probably also have a small propane bbq to grill up some late night viddles. If interested in coming with me or meeting me there and you already have your tickets please message me or email me (grahamthecracker@gmail.com).

I'm not going to ask for any money but obviously those that are willing to contribute to the cause will be given priority.

Default Re: Looking for some camping buddies and anyone needing a ride from LA?

Hey My name is Jeff and I am rolling to Coachella from Portland, Unfortunately me and a couple of my buddies could not acquire a camping pass for weekend 2. I am going with two of my friends and we are looking for a hella good time. If you are interested check out my facebook at Jeff Milo and message me if you think I am a chill bro.....hehe. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

A hella good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    A hella good time.
    That word makes me cringe.

What was that thread... words that people say that make you think they're a douche or something another?
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Something like that.
    At my last job, I hired this 20-year-old. He had the habit of saying "hella" all the time. Every time he said it to me, I would just go "Excuse me?" or "What was that?" or I would just give him the Asian evil eye. He would then repeat his sentence without that word.

I heart the Asian evil eye.

for real though, that is just some stupid shit there. You shouldn't be cussing at work anyway.

Hey,

We are looking for a place to camp. Do you still have room? We would be three people, two girls and one guy!

Hey man I'm coming by myself from San Diego... friends are broke asses lol... have room for me at your camp?

I can bring food / water or whatever we need most

Please message me folks. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamthecracker View Post
    Hi Coachella-ers,
    I've got my ticket and car camping to the second weekend! It'll be my first Coachella and I'm stoked partly because it's going to be on my birthday and partly because, well... it's Coachella. Alas none of my friends are going but I still want to have a shit-housed blast. I'm coming from North LA (Encino) if someone needs a ride. It will also be just me at my campsite but I'm still determined to have a great time with whoever I meet along the way. I'm posting this in the hopes that someone else that is going alone or maybe a small group would like to roll with me.

Please Note: I WILL be wasted at some point. (in a nonthreatening, quirky sorta way)

I'll be bringing a tent big enough for 6 but I'll limit it to four including myself so there's room in there. If you have a tent of your own it will need to be small enough to accommodate in the 10ftx30ft spot (including the car and other stuff that will be there). I'll also have a portable toilet and shower - nothing glamourous but it'll get the job done. I'm currently considering a means of generating power for AC and recharging devices - still trying to figure that out. I'll probably also have a small propane bbq to grill up some late night viddles. If interested in coming with me or meeting me there and you already have your tickets please message me or email me (grahamthecracker@gmail.com).

I'm not going to ask for any money but obviously those that are willing to contribute to the cause will be given priority.
    I'm from North Hollywood and I'm going by myself. Need a place though. We can split gas money, food, beers...weed....whatever man. I'm 24 yrs old male.

There is a few of us from SD that are looking to do a caravan up there early Thursday morning and camp together. I am sure between us we will have room for you somewhere. PM with your e-mail and Ill let you know when we are going to meet to figure out logistics.
    Woodstock '94 and '99, Phish Fest '99, Moe. down '00, Gathering of the Vibes '00-'03, Rock the Bells '07, Sunset Strip Music Festival '11
    Coachella W2 2013, Bottle Rock Napa Valley 2013, Outside Lands 2013, Uproar Festival Chula Vista 2013, NIN @ Staples Center 8.11.2013
    Phish @ SPAC 7.4.2014
    Crosby, Stills and Nash @ Bethel Woods 7.5.2014
    The Hudson Project 7.10-7.13.2014
    Motley Crue @ Chula Vista, CA 7.30.2014
    Outside Lands 8.8-8.10.2014
    NIN and Soundgarden @ Chula Vista, CA 8.21.2014

Lurker

hey me and my buddy are looking to caravan from orange county but willing to meet up in the desert also or just party when we are out there

Hey, I sent you a message. Let me know if you are still looking for people to share your campsite with