Thread: Offering Ride: From San Diego to Coacehlla and back for Weekend 1

Default Offering Ride: From San Diego to Coacehlla and back for Weekend 1

I was originally looking for a ride, but if I can't find one I'll just drive. Pitch in for gas and we're cool.

Default Re: Offering Ride: From San Diego to Coacehlla and back for Weekend 1

I will take you up on that offer. I am from Ocean Beach. Hit me back

im actually looking for a ride, but if i cant find one ill drive....

would it be just you?

When do you plan on leaving and going back in that case? My friend and I are looking for a ride there and back as well.

plan on leaving probly friday morning or even thursday really late, and driving back monday sometime....
    i dont really have a set time, i can leave and be back whenever, if you're interested let me know and we can figure it out
    Last edited by grandmasterari; 02-13-2013 at 11:48 AM.

hi there! i'm really interested in leaving thursday night or friday morning early. i'm from near UCSD but i'm totally down to chip in for gas. let me know!

I'm still looking for a ride up too. Down for Thursday late or Friday morning and I'm in Old Town