Thread: Coachella 2014

Lurker

Default Coachella 2014

This is my first time looking to go to Coachella. I live in England but wanted to travel to America to experience something different and thought i could also go to Coachella whilst i was out there. I have missed out on tickets this year (2013). So my question is can i even buy tickets not being a local?
    and is their going to be a Coachella 2014 event

Thanks!

Default Re: Coachella 2014

You can buy tickets from anywhere online. Presale will be in May (if they do it the same as last year). I'm sure there will be a 2014 event. They don't take any years off like Glasto.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.

Hi, I'm also from England and me and a friend are planning to go to Coachella next year - just waiting for tickets to be released any day now!

You may not understand but this is in the SS Coachella forum... the cruise ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Cool Re: Coachella 2014

Quote Originally Posted by FrannieH18 View Post
    This is my first time looking to go to Coachella. I live in England but wanted to travel to America to experience something different and thought i could also go to Coachella whilst i was out there. I have missed out on tickets this year (2013). So my question is can i even buy tickets not being a local?
    and is their going to be a Coachella 2014 event

Thanks!
    You don't hace to be a local to purchase tickets i'm not a local and i've been able to go since 2011 all you need to do is create an account and just be on time on your computer to purchase the tickets because they do sell out within an hour or two presale was in may but those who didnt get to buy them in may they will have a chance to buy them in jan. 2014 i would recommend week two since week two doesnt sale as fast as week 1 even, but i have to say week one is better , so good luck hope you are able to get tickets for 2014. Don't just go to any website to buy them because there is alot of scamers out there i highly recommend not to buy from third parties, if intrested i have a group of ppl in cali. which always welcome new comers to our tent city specially if they are from out of the country look for us on facebook under dream builders or lucky 13' coachella adoption. Good luck