Thread: Beautiful Condo- Looking for 2 or 3 Guests to Stay with Us

Cool Beautiful Condo- Looking for 2 or 3 Guests to Stay with Us

Hey!!

As most of you know it is H3LL trying to find a decent place to stay since all the tickets went on sale for Coachella. I planned on camping out, but a nice comfy place to lay my head sounds a lot better. Luckily, I found a beautiful condo and was looking for 2-3 people to stay with my friend and I. A few of our buddies backed out leaving us with open space. The resort is right across from the Embassy Suites Hotel which is off the Green line on the shuttle map.

The condo has everything you really could ask for (ALL OF WHICH IS BASICALLY BRAND NEW): Kitchen, fire place, flat screens. washer/dryer, patio, pool... you know all the good stuff It is a 1 bedroom so you would be sleeping on a pull out couch in the living room or you could bring along a blow up mattress if you have one.

We have the condo for the FIRST weekend of Coachella not the second one. We would be arriving LATE Thursday night (possibly as late as 9-11 pm) and we check out Monday morning after the event. My flight leaves kinda early Monday so you would either have to check out with me or we can work something out where you can check out yourself.

As much as I would like to just take anyone in our unit, I would rather have guests I can trust and are good people. COACHELLA is an experience and meeting awesome people is something I plan on doing. My guests I would plan to be some of those people. If you are a grumpy bear or Oscar the Grouch then you should probably look somewhere else. I get along with everyone, but I donít plan on being stressed on my own vacation. Tell me about yourself, your guests, all that good stuff and we can start from there.

Once I get comfortable with you we can talk pricing and I have a ton of pictures of the place.

THIS ISNT SOME CHEAPLY PRICED MOTEL YOU WILL HAVE EVERY THING YOU NEED PLUS KICKING IT WITH ME IS PRETTY DECENT TOO! Just a heads up

Looking forward to hearing from you all !

Default Re: Beautiful Condo- Looking for 2 or 3 Guests to Stay with Us

Papi Piratůn!