Thread: Looking to share my campsite in exchange for a 2nd week carpool from the Bay Area.

Default Looking to share my campsite in exchange for a 2nd week carpool from the Bay Area.

I'm going to Coachella for the second week and I'm in desperate need of a ride there and back. I have a campsite reserved at the Indian Waters RV Resort (No RV, just a tent/canopy. Sorry!) and if you share your ride with me I will share my campsite with you. If you already have a place to stay but you're willing to carpool
    with me then I can provide money and snacks. If you want to share my campsite it would just be me, you and whomever you bring along. Please keep in mind that the park only allows 4 people per tent and will charge an extra forty dollars a tent with a maximum of two tents per campsite. I live in Santa Cruz but I could meet up with you just about anywhere in the Bay Area. I'm a nineteen year old female student and while I recognize pickers can't be choosers, I would prefer to camp with other girls.

Default Re: Looking to share my campsite in exchange for a 2nd week carpool from the Bay Area

Hey there,

If your still looking for a carpool perhaps i can help
    My cousin and i are heading from LAX and back the
    Thursday of
    You can check out my fb if your interested
    mandoe1310@gmail.com

Default Re: Looking to share my campsite in exchange for a 2nd week carpool from the Bay Area

check your PM's!