Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bassnectar 2013

Default Re: Bassnectar 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Ajo209 View Post

last week at ultra
    jeez, he dropped some underworld in there. that's great! Bassnecture is a lot of fun

i feel as if thats part of the experience that comes with nectar. Not many djs can put together the amazing sets this guy can and if anyone knows bassnectar each show is completely different from the last. Nectar is on a 3 week sprint after coachella hitting the smallest venues he can fit it and i swear thats where the real bassheads wanna be!!!

When Bassenectar played Coachella 2010, he opened with a sick remix of Pendulum - Masochist, he played his More Human than Human remix and he dropped the Seek and Destroy remix, I almost don't want to see him cause I doubt he can compete with himself on that set.
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

Bassnectar is so next level. I have seen him probably 8 times in the past few years and he destroys EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Hearing Bassnectar drop his "Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds" remix AND his "Rez" Remix were highlights of the weekend. Anyone else got there mind blown by those Beatles visuals?

I wish I could have enjoyed more of his set, but a fight broke out in the crowd about 5 minutes into the set, on the front left entrance. we were pushed back in this little corner by the chain link & this dude just punches this guys straight in the face as they are trying to get in the show, and then he takes off into the crowd & the dude who got punched (or his friend, cant remember) was reaching over the crowd trying to grab this guy and beat his ass. But he just kept taunting him and moving away from him. Just totally killed the vibe for me & the crowd was just way over packed. It was a great set tho after we slithered out of there and caught it from the back.
    Friday - OutKast / The Replacements / The Afghan Whigs / Shlohmo / GOAT / Flatbush Zombies / Glitch Mob / John Spencer / DJ Falcon / The Bots
    Saturday - QOTSA / NAS / CHVRCHES / Temples / Mogwai / Warpaint / DARKSIDE / Ty Segall / Graveyard / Carbon Airways
    Sunday - Beck / Disclosure / Motorhead / Little Dragon / Trombone Shorty / Frank Turner / Bombino / Bad Manners / J. Roddy / Scuba

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience ― Mark Twain