Thread: ROOMS FOR RENT IN OLD TOWN LA QUINTA

Default ROOMS AND PRIVATE BACKYARD CAMPING IN OLD TOWN

Hi..all rooms have been rented! We still have a few camping spots available for weekend 1 only. Thanks and hope everyone has a safe and Happy Coachella! We will see you next year! Dave and Debbie
    Last edited by daveanddebbie; 03-19-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Default CAMPING IN PRIVATE BACKYARD IN OLD TOWN

Hi...we are once again opening up our backyard for offsite camping for the 6th year. We are 2 miles from the venue. You have use of a refrigerator, microwave, WiFi, lots of seating, a powder room, a hot shower, plus we serve coffee, juices, muffins, and fruit in the morning to get your day started! We have space available for both weekends, although weekend 2 is filling up fast due to returning guests from last year. The price is $25.00 per person/per night. If interested, please contact us at either daveanddebb@msn.com or 760-564-5180 Thanks, Dave and Debbie oh, and Happy Coachella!!

Default Re: CAMPING IN PRIVATE BACKYARD IN OLD TOWN

Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Default Re: CAMPING IN PRIVATE BACKYARD IN OLD TOWN

Tom, LOL! We love Larry the Cable Guy! What's your point? Or do you have one?

Default Re: ROOMS FOR RENT IN OLD TOWN LA QUINTA

Hi, just to update, we only have a few camping spots left for weekend 2. Everything else is wide open! Thanks and Happy Coachella!!

Hi datbitrock, we PM you back. Let us know. Thanks!

We are within walking distance to Old Town which has bars, restaurants, and quaint shops. We are also within walking distance to grocery stores. If you need a ride from Palm Springs Airport, we will gladly pick you up and return you to your flight. We offer rides to and from the venue. Give us a call or send an email at above number and email address. Can send pics of rooms, they are much nicer than most of the hotels out there! Thanks and Happy Coachella!!

We still have some rooms available for both weekends! Let us know if interested. Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks and Happy Coachella!!

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Do you have any "powder", in your "powder" room?

We just booked our last spots for camping for weekend 2. We do have some spots available for weekend 1. We also have 1 room available for weekend 2, and I will update if people take room for weekend 1. Thanks and have a safe and Happy Coachella!! Dave and Debbie

Hi..I still have a couple of rooms available for both weekends! I can send you pics if you like. They are in are in a beautiful home. Call or email for more details! 760-564-5180 or daveanddebb@msn.com Thanks and have a safe and Happy Coachella! Dave and Debbie

To the person who PM'd us, plz leave me your email address and I will gladly send you pics of the room. Thanks!

Hi, we are completely booked for weekend 2. We do have rooms and some camping spots available for weekend 1. We seem to be filling up fast! If interested, please call 760-564-5180 or email daveanddebbie@msn.com. Thanks and have a safe and Happy Coachella!

Lurker

How miles away from the veneu you are, costs and pics im looking were to stay all the weekend 1 !!! my email is invasor.anulado2005@gmail.com

Invasor anulado, I emailed you and sent you pics. Did you receive them? You also did not specify if it was for a room, which I assumed it was, but if you could let me know that you received them we would appreciate it! Thanks so much! Have a great time!

We still have room available for weekend 1! Would love to have you. And for those who have called about adding more ppl into the large twin bedroom, it will hold about 5 comfortably, the price is still $550 for the 4 nights. Give us a call or email if interested! Thanks and Happy Coachella!! 760-564-5180 daveanddebb@msn.com

Lurker

Yes i just emailed right now, i need one room for me only!!!

Invasor, I sent u pics and emailed you back. Did you get them? If it is only for 1 person, then we can work out something on the price for you! The price shown is for 2-3 ppl. Contact us and we'll work out a deal for you! Hope to hear from you soon. Dave and Debbie.

We still have both rooms available for weekend 1. The ppl who were interested, decided to camp with us instead. I am more then happy to send you pics, as you will see how nice they are! We will give you a ride to and from the venue, and each has it's own attached bath. Let us know if you have any questions or need more info. Thanks and have a Happy Coachella! 760-564-5180 or daveanddebb@msn.com

The price of $550 is per room, not per person. Hope that this clarifies your question. Let us know if we can help in any other way. Thanks!

RIP Blue
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by daveanddebbie View Post
    The price of $550 is per room, not per person. Hope that this clarifies your question. Let us know if we can help in any other way. Thanks!
    hello.. i am interested in a room or camping spot for weekend one.. please email me if you have any availability left . daniel.barela5@yahoo.com

Hi, to update, we have 1 room left for weekend 1. If you would like pics, send me an email at dhines002@gmail.com and I'll send them to you. It is a very large room and can handle more than 2 ppl. The price is still the same, $550 for the room, for the 4 nights. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call, text, or email. 760-702-4864 Thanks and Happy Coachella!

Daniel, I emailed you. Did you receive it? If not, plz let us know. Thanks!

We still have one very large room available for weekend 1! If you'd like pics, email me at dhines002@gmail.com. It can hold more than 2 ppl. The price of $550 is for the 4 nights, not the amount of ppl. Has own attached bath. Hope to hear from you soon! 760-564-5180. Thanks and Happy Coachella!!

JD, I PM'd u back. Thanks!

Hi Michael, I just PM'd you back. Looking forward to hearing from you as we are filling up fast on weekend 1. Thanks and Happy Coachella!

Hi..we only have 1 room left for WEEKEND 1. It is a very large room and can handle up to 4 ppl. The price is for the room, not per person. It is for 4 nights. We are getting a lot of response on it, but, it has not been officially rented. So if you are looking for a very nice place to stay, plz call or email. Thanks and have a safe and Happy Coachella!! 760-564-5180 or daveanddebbie@msn.com