Thread: 3-bedroom condo available for Weekend 2 @ just $375/night

Threaded View

Default 3-bedroom condo available for Weekend 2 @ just $375/night

Stay for two extra nights free if you book for four nights! Or make me an offer! Looking for a furnished place to stay for the Coachella Music Festival this year? I've got a large, 3-bedroom, 2-bath condo available for Thursday through Sunday nights for Weekend 2 in South Palm Springs. Not a time share! Price for the weekend is $375 per night for 4 nights plus 11.5% Palm Springs Occupancy Tax. Why pay the same rate for a hotel room when you can stay in a spacious and private home? Located just 5-7 minutes from the nearest shuttle stop!

For more information, photos and contact information, please visit www.vrbo.com/102354

* 1400 square feet
    * 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, sleeps up to 6
    * Two queen beds plus a trundle bed in the third bedroom which sleeps 2
    * New Smart TV in living room with free Netflix! Also has Amazon Prime, Hulu, Vudu, etc.
    * Private outdoor patio area with seating for 5 and private gas BBQ
    * Home office set-up for those who need to get a little work done while they're away
    * Free high-speed Internet access & wifi throughout the condo.
    * Surround sound home theater system
    * Two pools (one always heated), two always-on spas, 2 tennis courts on site for your use
    * Friendly neighbors
    * Never used as a time share, this is my private home that I rent out to those on vacation

This marks the third year I'm renting out my place to concert-goers, and it was a great experience for them. Here's what they had to say about their stay:

"Our group stayed at this property during the first weekend of Coachella 2012. It was like being at home, will a full kitchen, cable, free internet, BBQ, dedicated parking spot etc. The unit was very spacious and comfortable for 4 people. The two pools were literally a minute walk from our unit and were very well kept. The owner was very easy to deal with, accommodating and quick to return our security deposit (which never happens!)"

"It was very clean and well kept. Very accessible and close to the pool. Highly recommended."

For more information, photos and contact information, please visit www.vrbo.com/102354

Besides its large size (1400 square feet) and sizable outdoor patio, its ground floor location, proximity to the large pool/spa area and westward-facing mountain views are what really set it apart from other condominiums in Palm Springs. Best of all, the shade from a large avocado tree keeps the unit shielded from the hot afternoon sun almost all day.

The three bedrooms include two queen beds and two twin beds in a trundle configuration in the third bedroom that can either be separated or combined to form a single king-sized bed. In addition, for those guests who need to get work done, the third bedroom can also be used as a home office, with a corner unit (along with a combination printer/scanner/fax and a high-speed wireless connection) already installed. Want to work in the living room or on the patio? Bring your laptop with a wireless connection and you can work just about anywhere you want! All bedrooms include linens and TVs hooked up to cable service.

Last but not least, condo amenities include two pools (one heated until no longer necessary), two always-on spas and two tennis courts. Want to get in a game of golf? There are two public courses within a 5-minute drive, and if you're a hiker, the South Palm Canyon area is surrounded by them on three sides.

(City of Palm Springs TOT Permit #4275)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PDuffy; 02-12-2013 at 12:07 PM.