Thread: Looking for 2 passes for week 2

Default Looking for 2 passes for week 2

Hi, my husband and I were unable to get the website to cooperate when tickets went on sale and are looking to buy passes if anyone decides they need to sell. We need 2 and would prefer 4.

We aren't willing to pay premium, but we're legitimate buyers. My husband is a senior level corporate executive & I own an online retail store. We're willing to pay Coachella prices, but we aren't looking to buy passes at extremely elevated prices. We have pre-paid for an RV spot for our motor home & unfortunately weren't able to buy tickets before they sold out! Life happens and if you're unable to attend and need to sell your tickets or you have extras to sell, we will happily purchase them.

If you want to legitimately sell your tickets, please get in touch with us.

Jennifer

Default Re: Looking for 2 passes for week 2

Hi,

I have one pass for weekend 2, if that helps.

Let me know if you're interested/how much you are looking to pay!

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! We'd be interested in buying your pass, but at this point we aren't looking to pay more than Coachella prices. Stubhub and the like have them starting at $50 above Coachella prices and if we need to, I suppose we'll end up going that route. But we'd prefer to just buy from someone who needs to get rid of a pass or two, so that they aren't stuck with extra passes purchased for people who can no longer attend.

Thanks,
    Jen

No one cares what you and your husband do for a living. Sounds like you should be going to Stagecoach, might be more your style.
    Last edited by Riggins33; 02-06-2013 at 04:24 PM.

If your husband is a senior level corporate executive, what's an extra $50? Especially when you have pre-paid for an RV spot for your motor home. It's not like you are short on money, honey.

You had 2 chances to buy tickets - and so it goes. That's not unfortunate, that's a missed opportunity.

Good luck.

HI! I actually do have 4 Weekend 2 passes (all with shuttle tickets) that I want to sell at face value. We bought them in case we couldn't get weekend 1, but were lucky and were able to get the tickets we wanted! Please let me know if you interested!!

Best,

Elyse

I have a weekend 2 pass and a camping site for sale