Thread: Two Swedish girls looking for someplace to camp/sleep for weekend 1 (willing to pay)

Hybrid View

Default Two Swedish girls looking for someplace to camp/sleep for weekend 1 (willing to pay)

Hi! My best friend and I are Coachella newbies, but managed to get two tickets to weekend one. We are super excited to go, but didn't manage to get a camping pass and are now a little lost on where to stay. Does anyone have any extra room at their camping site, or anywhere else nearby? We're very easygoing and are willing to pay for our share of the stay, of course! We're 23 and 22 years old and would love to meet some other nice people to have fun with! Thank you!

Default Re: Two Swedish girls looking for someplace to camp/sleep for weekend 1 (willing to p

Wait for it
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    They check your age at a rave? That means its not a rave.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Default Re: Two Swedish girls looking for someplace to camp/sleep for weekend 1 (willing to p

You csn stay with meeeee.

Jusg let me kick my friends out of our condo furst. I'll pm you with deetails.

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

This sounds like a wet dream. We need pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

Someone must abba couple of spaces.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Blonde pubic hair ftw
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

I never should have mentioned the Swedish thing, should I? haha

's'all good gurl.

Let's rap.

What acts are you excited for?
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....

Can you pm me with some pics? Possibly with your shirts off?!? You gals are the best.... How tall are you'z?

Riggins, take your quest for fresh goat meat elsewhere.

Why do you only you get to hit on em? I love Swedish bitches....You gals like fresh goat meat?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Why do you only you get to hit on em? I love Swedish bitches....You gals like fresh goat meat?!?
    interested in goat meat.... Can I trade for bitches?
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

old school

Maybe they like fresh squeezed tomato juice Riggins.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    holy shit dude
    ^I earned this.^

"Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

The two lovely swedish girls can stay with me...I just need a photo with you two holding up the front page to todays newspaper. I don't want to get Teo'd.
    Woodstock '94 and '99, Phish Fest '99, Moe. down '00, Gathering of the Vibes '00-'03, Rock the Bells '07, Sunset Strip Music Festival '11
    Coachella W2 2013, Bottle Rock Napa Valley 2013, Outside Lands 2013, Uproar Festival Chula Vista 2013, NIN @ Staples Center 8.11.2013
    Phish @ SPAC 7.4.2014
    Crosby, Stills and Nash @ Bethel Woods 7.5.2014
    The Hudson Project 7.10-7.13.2014
    Motley Crue @ Chula Vista, CA 7.30.2014
    Outside Lands 8.8-8.10.2014
    NIN and Soundgarden @ Chula Vista, CA 8.21.2014

may need girls

Quote Originally Posted by lehorne View Post
    may need girls
    May? really May?
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

Someone say Swedish women?

You can top and tail with me

Someone say fresh goat meat?

Quote Originally Posted by ccelander View Post
    Hi! My best friend and I are Coachella newbies, but managed to get two tickets to weekend one. We are super excited to go, but didn't manage to get a camping pass and are now a little lost on where to stay. Does anyone have any extra room at their camping site, or anywhere else nearby? We're very easygoing and are willing to pay for our share of the stay, of course! We're 23 and 22 years old and would love to meet some other nice people to have fun with! Thank you!
    Hey a few friends (both male and females) have a house w/pool within walking distance if you're still looking for a place to crash. $180 pp for the weekend, Thur-Mon..I sent you a private message too...let me know if you are interested...

You guys can stay with me and my friend. We're staying at the super 8 like 2 miles away from the festival. It's not the nicest spot but it's a place to sleep. It's only a queen bed so you would have to bring an air mattress or a sleeping bag...let me know if ur interested. I would only ask 100 from both of you.

Thanks guys, I think we managed to solve the housing situation now but we appreciate the help (and amusement), haha. See you at the festival!

Be safe, ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.