Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Members of the Coachella Message Board That I Want to Have a Snuggle-Fest With

Default Top 10 Members of the Coachella Message Board That I Want to Have a Snuggle-Fest With

10. Rskapcat: This would be a fur-filled snuggle. And I'm all for being surrounded by purring friends. Not to mention, pancakes in the morning.

9. Chiapet: Have you SEEN her bedroom? It could possibly be that I was exhausted and hungover, but I'm pretty sure Heidi's bed is the most comfortable thing ever. Plus, I know she would be all about the fancy cocktails while ensconced in poufy down warmth.

8. Buddy: I bet Rey would totally let me do that thing where I you put your head on the dude's chest and then he accidentally gets a massive twitchy nose full of hair and starts choking. And he wouldn't even complain because that's how nice he is.

7. Keriann: Even though she totally doesn't read this board anymore, because she could give me good counseling and teach me how to improve upon my inevitable white girl dancing non-skills, all without leaving the comfort of a pillow fort.

6. RageAgainstTheAoki: We would watch period drama miniseries from the BBC and he would provide running commentary. We could compare notes on which role Colin Firth looks hottest in.

5. Herro Kitty: So maybe it would be less of a snuggle-fest and more of a jumping-on-the-mattress-while-pillow-fighting. I'm ok with that.

4. Stuporfly: Anyone who is that awesome of a dad has got to be a pretty good snuggler too.

3. TomAz: Underneath all that acerbic humor I'm pretty sure Tom is a massive softy. We could read bedtime stories featuring Thomas Keller.

2. Hannahrain: I imagine Hannah would utter sweet nothings to me in Russian while she brushed my hair with a comb of unicorn bristles and pixie dust.

1. Bmack86: Ok besides the fact that he would probably put together the best snuggle-fest playlist ever, Bryan just LOOKS like he would kick ass at cuddling. Sometimes you can just tell.

Default Re: Top 10 Members of the Coachella Message Board That I Want to Have a Snuggle-Fest

Feel free to file your restraining orders now or later, folks.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Default Re: Top 10 Members of the Coachella Message Board That I Want to Have a Snuggle-Fest

I thought I was a lock..
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Ha, you're #11. What's your list, Creepers?

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

You're SO full of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

VigoTheCarpathian

A tasteful report from a discriminating connoisseur.

Newcomers to the board: This is the group you want to avoid at the festival. Especially the OP.

Fuck you, Courtney.
    9/05 - The Rentals - Fonda (?)
    9/11 - Swans - Roxy
    9/13 - Owen Pallett - El Rey (?)
    9/17 - Buzzcocks - Fonda (?)
    9/20 - Crosby, Stills & Nash - Santa Barbara Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

TallChris, I will snuggle with you anytime. I'm pretty sure that longer arms = superior hugs.

You're back pedaling.
    9/05 - The Rentals - Fonda (?)
    9/11 - Swans - Roxy
    9/13 - Owen Pallett - El Rey (?)
    9/17 - Buzzcocks - Fonda (?)
    9/20 - Crosby, Stills & Nash - Santa Barbara Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Courtney mostly cuddles with chubbos it seems.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Shush you all. Don't ruin my happy place.

Also Randy, it should be noted that I believe it is a scientific fact that cuddling between two super duper skinny people is not awesome because you knock bones. However, obviously I don't really have that problem and probably have enough padding to cover all bases.

Also I would like to add Alma to my list. I would totally snuggle with Alma.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Ha, you're #11. What's your list, Creepers?
    Penetration or bust
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

oooooooooooooooo baby, yes, roast chicken on a bed of root vegetables, oh yes yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Penetration then bust
    fixed

This thread may have ruined my weekend.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

are any of you siamese cats? no?

I'm good for now

no I'm not

Let it be known that I approve.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

I would happily accept an itchy nose in order to snuggle.

this is the way you gobble the goop.......

Snuggle-Fest- The New Drug Free version of the ol' Cuddle Puddle. Instead of the jaw clenching scalp massages and light shows while you're sitting around petting each other, there will be motor-boating, bumpin' noogies, and the subtle touching of pee-pees between sets.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Courtney, at my house you could also get cute puppy snuggles. Just putting it out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Not even honorable mention? Baaaah. Bum fortune.

Zafo, you're on everybody's snuff out list.

Courtney, I knew you were an elitist, but what's the point of making it so obvious?

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Snuff out list must be a good thing then =D

Offended not to make the cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

My house would also provide puppy snuggles, plus I've gained 10 pounds since you saw me last, Courtney.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    Offended not to make the cut.
    As am I, especially after sharing real life snuggles during ATP.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl