Thread: A Very Nicely Azrranement: The Extremely Earnest Amazon Reviews of Patricia A.

Default A Very Nicely Azrranement: The Extremely Earnest Amazon Reviews of Patricia A.

Thanks, Patricia.

Sterling Silver French Wire Earring Hooks (50)

nice addition to a very unique and special project that was undertaken for very special persons on my careing list

Hands-On Physical Science (Paperback)

great product for use in studies of science and issues for education in this area for rounded science studies that are needed

Spectrum Test Practice, Grade 8 (Paperback)
    got this for my grandsome for scolastic evaluation purposes for grade eight and for teaching ideas on all subject matter

When There Is No Doctor: Preventive and Emergency Healthcare in Challenging Times (Process Self-reliance Series) (Paperback)
    great resource for home education onfist aide heath cource on a upper grade school level , we are sincerly happy with this purchase

Thomas And Friends Wooden Railway - Kevin Mobile Crane (Toy)
    great addition to my grandson who loves Thomas The Train stuff , especially considering we we first to take Thomas The Train to Canada several year ago

NOW Foods Graviola, 500mg / 100 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
    this is a very good product for overall health and well being and i am in hope of straightening out my amune system and keeping it working well

Faux Fur Boot Covers Sleeves Leg Warmers -- More Color Available (Apparel)
    because there seems that to get this for younger girls ten to fourteen., so my daughter to on a project to reduce the size

Sparco 5 mil Clear Letter Sized Laminate Pouches 9'x11.5',50 count(01156) (Electronics)
    saw these as a delightful addition to supplys need to use a sealer bought from Amazon earlier as a love gift for my child

Upper Canada Soap & Candle Go Fish Caddy Set, Octopus Cherry Bubblegum (Health and Beauty)
    as i never have known if or have they gotten this product from me of not so i was still very happy to have had the oppurtunity in getting this really unique idem

Remember Who You Are (Audio CD)
    A great alternative to listening matewrial to praise and worship this is a very nicely azrranement of Artists and texts. In my CD player it gives me a nice personal way to worship and praise

Pajama Jeans Pajama Jeans, As Seen On TV (80018) (Apparel)
    this was a great gift for my grandaughter who starts school today she is a pajama favorer and this was just the ticket for her

2 PACK: Ladies BHS Mesh Lace Thong Panties Underwear / Knickers
    My Grandaughter requested these and i was surprised how nicely made these were and very true to size and color

Zero Twist 6 piece towel set - White - by Cotton Craft - Softer than a cloud - Pure 100% Cotton construction Each set contains 2 Large & Oversized Bath Towels 30x52, 2 Hand Towels 16x30, 2 Wash Cloths 13x13 - Ultra-absorbent and accentuated with a Rayon band - Colors: White, Ivory, Merlot, Blue Fin, Rustic Copper, Linen, Basil Green, Chocolate
    son is a tall strong man and these towels made a wonderful gift

Default Re: A Very Nicely Azrranement: The Extremely Earnest Amazon Reviews of Patricia A.

I wanted to single out one particular review, but which one? They are all so great.

Grandsome. When she subsequently spelled grandson right.

And the thongs are nicely made and very true to size and color. Beautiful.

This is why allowing every person to publish his or her writing is such a boon for future generations.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Default Re: A Very Nicely Azrranement: The Extremely Earnest Amazon Reviews of Patricia A.

I admire her for taking the time to ensure that the thongs are high enough quality to be worth the therapy her granddaughter will need once she receives them from dear old Nana.

Ooooooh Hannah, ye of little faith. Granddaughter REQUESTED these. She wanted these thongs, but mom wouldn't buy them so she had to go to sweet ole gran to get her buttfloss.

Mesh buttfloss, MESH!

My head is all twisted up from trying to comprehend the "Faux Fur Boot Covers..." review. Give us more Hannah.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

Eco Nuts Organic Laundry Soap, 100-Load Box (Kitchen)
    this has been a oppurtunity to aquire a product that is naturally healthy in many ways and has made a great gift for unemployed beyond unemployment oppurtunities

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    ...unemployed beyond unemployment oppurtunities
    Wait, is that something to do with hope and change?

What's the over/under that Patty's granddaughter is named Celeste or Lacy?
    Last edited by koryp; 02-03-2013 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Uncommon commaing

Lacy wears pajama jeans...
    Pajama Jeans Knit-Style Denim Pants with Pockets- SIZE LARGE
    Offered by DBROTH

this was a great gift for my grandaughter who starts school today she is a pajama favorer and this was just the ticket for her

She gives "love gift" to her child? I don't know how I feel about that. Is there maybe like an authority we should contact regarding these "love gifts" she gives to her children?
    Oh look it stopped snowing...

"When There Is No Doctor: Preventive and Emergency Healthcare in Challenging Times (Process Self-reliance Series) (Paperback)
    great resource for home education onfist aide heath cource on a upper grade school level , we are sincerly happy with this purchase"

Wow! I can't really wrap my head around this one.

A Pajama Favorer. Yes.

10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival
    10/22: Roman Flugel @ f8
    10/25: Moodymann @ PW
    11/20: The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore

Swissco Lavender Scented Sachet With Hanger
    works really nice because of the hanger and lavender is always a pleasant fragrance for our make shift closet in our vehicle

Creamette Fine Egg Noodles, 16-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)
    as a gift this was a very practical gift for my single son and mostly hasn't very much in the cubbord

10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival
    10/22: Roman Flugel @ f8
    10/25: Moodymann @ PW
    11/20: The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaks View Post
    "When There Is No Doctor: Preventive and Emergency Healthcare in Challenging Times (Process Self-reliance Series) (Paperback)
    great resource for home education onfist aide heath cource on a upper grade school level , we are sincerly happy with this purchase"

Wow! I can't really wrap my head around this one.
    closer to English: "on first aid, a health course"

But, yeah. Education onfist. These are wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I feel like dad-rock wouldn't get so bad of a rep if we called it pop-rock

How does she find products on amazon? Does it have spell check in the search bar?

ITT: making fun of ignorant folk in a lower socio-economic status.
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Ha, look at you and your poverty Amy. Why don't you go buy a thong for your daughter and test its size beforehand, you pov?

Mr. Coffee 4 Cup Coffee Maker with Stainless Steel Carafe
    i was quite surprised when i got this product -a stainless steel pot was a new thing i haddn't experienced-i was so pleased with this product that i bought a larger one also of the same brand

For when 10 cups just isn't cutting it...bam, 14 cups.

Sorry, having a bad morning, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    ITT: making fun of ignorant folk in a lower socio-economic status.
    Why do you assume she's poor? People with money aren't stupid and don't give terrible gifts?

You have a point. I am making an educated guess, however.

Brut By Faberge For Men. Gift Set ( Cologne Pour 5.0 Oz + Splash On 7.0 Oz ) (Health and Beauty)
    got this for a Love Gift for my husband who enjoys this fragrance and wears only this on very special times

More "Love Gifts"! She gives "Love Gifts" for "special times". I'm definitely having a problem with her giving " love gifts" to her child.
    Oh, and the fact that Brut is her husband's choice for "special times" is amazing.

Zero Twist 6 piece towel set - White - by Cotton Craft - Softer than a cloud - Pure 100% Cotton construction Each set contains 2 Large & Oversized Bath Towels 30x52, 2 Hand Towels 16x30, 2 Wash Cloths 13x13 - Ultra-absorbent and accentuated with a Rayon band - Colors: White, Ivory, Merlot, Blue Fin, Rustic Copper, Linen, Basil Green, Chocolate son is a tall strong man and these towels made a wonderful gift

This is probably her most well formed sentence. The subjects are unrelated, but still.

make shift closet in our vehicle
    I feel like we need a foxnews type graphic to really understand this. Or maybe just some quick mspaint magic.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Sorry, having a bad morning, folks.
    I bet if we look hard enough, Patty has already founded the perrfekt solushun for such as problem as this is.
    Last edited by koryp; 02-04-2013 at 04:03 PM.