Thread: >>>> BAAUER <<<<

Arrow >>>> BAAUER <<<<

TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAP

Default Re: >>>> BAAUER <<<<

I was under a rock for the last few years and didnt have any idea what Trap was. While it may be unhipster of me to say this, I like it, not sure I could listen to an entire set but i dig the energy a lot.

Baauer, TNGHT, and Major Lazer will mos def bring bitches to their knees.

how many baauer threads do we have to make?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if Daft Punk were to play, but at the end, they take of their helmets and it was Justice all along? And they're all like "We are Juusteeeece!"

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

The only thing worse than multiple redundant threads is the botching that goes on about multiple threads in multiple threads.

If you dont post in the thread, it may very well go away. You could, in fact, be insuring it's survival.

Just imagine some lurker out there thinking, hey, this Reeber guy has a good handle on things, and he posted in that new buauer thread, maybe i will too! He doesn't read your post, probably because he can't read at all, and voila, extra threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    The only thing worse than multiple redundant threads is the botching that goes on about multiple threads in multiple threads.

If you dont post in the thread, it may very well go away. You could, in fact, be insuring it's survival.

Just imagine some lurker out there thinking, hey, this Reeber guy has a good handle on things, and he posted in that new buauer thread, maybe i will too! He doesn't read your post, probably because he can't read at all, and voila, extra threads.
    this is why we need a sage feature

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sage
    DRUGS ON KIDS

This thread sucks. It already exists. The other person was smart enough to show him actually "DJing." He pretty much presses play, jumps around, and occasionally hits the xfade and EQ knobs to make it look like he's doing something.