Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling...uhh...candy at the festival

Default Re: Selling...uhh...candy at the festival

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzzy View Post
    Friday: Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Tegan and Sara, Bassnectar, Dillon Francis, Wolfgang Gartner, Tommy Trash, Nicky Romero, Jurassic 5, Seth Troxler, Thomas Gold!

Saturday: Moby, Postal Service, Knife Party, Puscifer, 2Chainz, Kill the Noise, Bingo Players!!!

Not as excited about Sunday's lineup with the exception of La Roux, Wu-Tang, and Red Hot!

That's so awesome!!!! GV filled up just enough cheese and shitty music to keep fuckers occupied all day at terrible acts while the rest of us enjoy the wide open fields!!!!!! With the exception of popular (and good) crossover acts like Wu Tang, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Modest Mouse, which will get their fair share of MTV "Maps" and "Float On" luvers, I foresee a great crowd overall.

REJOICE

Friday: Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Tegan and Sara, Bassnectar, Dillon Francis, Wolfgang Gartner, Tommy Trash, Nicky Romero, Jurassic 5, Seth Troxler, Thomas Gold!

Saturday: Moby, Postal Service, Knife Party, Puscifer, 2Chainz, Kill the Noise, Bingo Players!!!

Not as excited about Sunday's lineup with the exception of La Roux, Wu-Tang, and Red Hot!
    You should skip Moby

Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    That's so awesome!!!! GV filled up just enough cheese and shitty music to keep fuckers occupied all day at terrible acts while the rest of us enjoy the wide open fields!!!!!! With the exception of popular (and good) crossover acts like Wu Tang, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Modest Mouse, which will get their fair share of MTV "Maps" and "Float On" luvers, I foresee a great crowd overall.

REJOICE
    CHECK OUT MR. SUPERIOR OVER HERE!

I'd just rather not have the chance of bumping into you or one of your skittle eating whores that is following you around for freebies all weekend.

Yeah, I don't hang out with dweebs to begin with. Have fun with your little geek squad!

Riggins alias?

Yeah, I don't hang out with dweebs to begin with. Have fun with your little geek squad!
    geek squad that doesn't have to sell skittles door to door in order to attend the festival.

i hope you overdose on your skittles you piece of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if Daft Punk were to play, but at the end, they take of their helmets and it was Justice all along? And they're all like "We are Juusteeeece!"

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Coachella will come out of the closet announcing it's gay. Most will applaud it while some will sell their passes.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

November 18 - Slayer
    November 19 - eyehategod
    December 4 - Behemoth
    January 30 - Behemoth
    February 3 - Zola Jesus
    February 6 - Sleep

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    A drug dealer calling people douchey. Ha!
    You know Steve, words hurt. Generalizations are mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

DID THAT FUCKER CALL ME A FUCKING DWEEB?! FUCK!
    Anything is possible...

Wuzzy: You got a picture or something we can recognize you by? I wanna hang out at some of those sets!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Litoris View Post
    One time I bought a Snickers bar at Coachella, but by the time I got around to eating it, it had already melted. I wasted 2 fucking dollars on that thing, but damn I really wanted a Snickers. Maybe next year I'll buy gummy worms, I don't think those melt. Or do they? How much do you think gummy worms go for? I mean, I love gummy worms, but fuck I don't want to waste all my money on them.
    if you buy a giant bag of gummy anything, dont put them in the fridge, they just meld together and become a giant gummy ball. Though having a massive baseball of gummy bears isn't such a bad thing.

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Narc.
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

For some reason the people on these boards get weirded out talking about drugs. Here's the thing: Coachella is different than a lot of festivals in that there aren't a huge number of people walking around selling, like you may find at Bonnaroo, etc. So if you're going to try, you need to be super low key about it and scrutinize people pretty thoroughly before you sell them anything. I'm not going to judge you like the rest of these pricks, I'll just say be careful and have fun, and don't let selling stuff become more important than seeing music.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

CHECK OUT MR. SUPERIOR OVER HERE!
    IT'S MOTHER SUPERIOR , BITCH
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

You should have posted your Skittles in the Narcchella thread.

If your purpose at Coachella is selling drugs, expect to possibly get busted. Simple as that.

Is that $20 per pill your making worth it when you get picked up by the female dreadlocked undercover who you thought you were going to bang? Then she goes back to your camp, finds your stash and your camp mates are in a potential shitfest also.

If you're smart, you sell your drugs BEFORE you goto Coachella, that way you already made your money, and everyone can take the mule risk themselves...... I mean if you're going to sell for $20 a pill on the field, you could easily grab $10-$15 on the current market before heading to coachella. Really, that $20 pill you're selling is only getting you an extra $5 per transaction on the Polo Fields, the risk compared to the reward just isn't worth. You paid ~$350 to already get to Coachella, not including water food etc. So now youre going to spend 4 to 5 days selling pills for an extra $5? That's a waste of time. Then you get busted. That's even worse. Coachella always nabs folks who try to import lots of drugs, just bring your own personal supply. It's even worse to get pulled over after Coachella as CHP know you've been on acid and ketamine for the last 120 hours.

Thanks Santa.

Just want you kids to be safe!

Ditto thanks Santa!

P.s. I'm not going soley just to sell. Just thought I'd get an idea of how much people are willing to pay since I had a lot of people asking me last year, and actually did sell quite a few. Oh and FYI, I'd be making $15 a pop . But still, you're right, the risks probably aren't going to be worth it.

Ditto thanks Santa!

P.s. I'm not going soley just to sell. Just thought I'd get an idea of how much people are willing to pay since I had a lot of people asking me last year, and actually did sell quite a few. Oh and FYI, I'd be making $15 a pop . But still, you're right, the risks probably aren't going to be worth it.
    pay for what? you are being far too vague about what it is you are selling
    Originally Posted by menikmati
    I'm locking this fucker.

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

While watching Empire of The Sun in 2011 this dude was gonna give $40 for my cartoon Dream Team shirt but it was cold. So I said meet me at the campgrounds and gave him my number. Told him call and leave a voicemail since my phone was dead. He never left that voicemail. I can tell he had taken a lot of candy.

2009 while setting up camp in the Procrastinators section, I bought Natty Lights (3 for $6 total) from some young kid ~21yrs old. This was before we were allowed to BYOB. Said he was trying to make $ to buy tickets for Sunday into the festival. Considering my bar tab in 2007 was over $300 at the campground beer gardens (area where that now beat up Gazebo sits in Lot 8), I gladly gave him $10 and told him keep the change. There weren't too many Narcs around back then. There's probably 1 Narc for every 5-7 rows in the campgrounds now. Super sketchy...
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate