Thread: TRADE!! MY WEEKEND 1 + CAR CAMP for YOUR WEEKEND 2 + CASH!

Default TRADE!! MY WEEKEND 1 + CAR CAMP for YOUR WEEKEND 2 + CASH!

Yo!! so my gf and I got separate weekends.. I tried to get a weekend 1 ticket, but trading from weekend 2 for 1 isn't happening unless I pay $150. So she stepped it up and is willing to trade her Weekend 1 GA ticket + Car Camping for your Weekend 2 GA ticket + cash so we can afford a hotel or camping sport ourselves for the second weekend. Looking to trade weekend 1 ticket and camping for weekend 2 ticket + about $200 ( 200 - $85 for your car camping = $115) cheaper than most are offering for a weekend 1 upgrade. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!!
    Last edited by I'mOleGreg; 01-31-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Lurker

Default Re: TRADE!! MY WEEKEND 1 + CAR CAMP for YOUR WEEKEND 2 + CASH!

Quote Originally Posted by I'mOleGreg View Post
    Yo!! so my gf and I got separate weekends.. I tried to get a weekend 1 ticket, but trading from weekend 2 for 1 isn't happening unless I pay $150. So she stepped it up and is willing to trade her Weekend 1 GA ticket + Car Camping for your Weekend 2 GA ticket + cash so we can afford a hotel or camping sport ourselves for the second weekend. Looking to trade weekend 1 ticket and camping for weekend 2 ticket + about $200 ( 200 - $85 for your car camping = $115) cheaper than most are offering for a weekend 1 upgrade. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!!
    hey! I have two tickets for weekend 2 + car camping! I willing to trade them for your tickets! I just need the tickets not the camping pass, so I can give you mine, and you can keep and sell the other one!

I have a Weekend 2 + Car Camping Pass for Wknd 2. I am willing to trade you straight across! maybe throw in a little cash!

PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by elydevv View Post
    hey! I have two tickets for weekend 2 + car camping! I willing to trade them for your tickets! I just need the tickets not the camping pass, so I can give you mine, and you can keep and sell the other one!
    I will buy the camping pass off of you if you get it!

I'll trade you my weekend 2 GA & Car Camping for your weekend 1 + cash!! I'll even throw some goodies on top!! call/text me!!

-Jonathan 310 710 4137

I have a weekend 2 pass and car camping and will trade it for your weekend 1 pass. Please pick me. I'll drive/fly to wherever you are.
    Purenabors@gmail.com