Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: There will be (Relevant) Add-ons / Surprises for sure, because...

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Default Re: There will be (Relevant) Add-ons / Surprises for sure, because...

You admit that they did "settle for TuPac." Regardless of your instinctual hater mentality, the beef between E, Dre, and Snoop was one of the most epic in music history. Tupac isn't even from the west coast. Do some research. He represented the east before he came out here and jumped on that California tit. To me, that shows someone with a wavering dedication. Dude was a phony. Not saying anything about his style of rap, but I wouldn't put much faith in his words or lore. At least Eazy E didn't bullshit you about who he was. I knew they wouldn't do the song, but I still hoped they would. Is that too much for you to accept? You might want to consider what's really important to you if you're going to trip out on this days in a row. Sounds like a developing heart condition. Swag.

Tupac moved to the Bay Area in his teens, anyone with wikipedia knows that, but that doesnt negate the fact that he is one of the most influential artist in the history of hip hop music. Everything about Tupac was wavering and hypocritical, thats part of what makes him so interesting. One minute he was philanthropist making songs like Changes, Dear Mama, and Keep Your Head Up, the next he was making some of the most explicit and vulgar music anyone had ever heard.

I'm an Eazy fan as well, and real muthafuckin g'z is a west coast classic but no way are you going to hear that at a dre and snoop show.

Mothafuck Dre
    Mothafuck Snoop
    Mothafuck Death Row
    Yo, and here comes me left blow

But Dre Day only met Eazy's pay day
    all of a sudden Dr Dre is a G thang, but on his
    old album cover he was a she thang
    so ***** please, ***** please don't step to deez
    mothafuckin' real G's
    2013 Wishlist
    OUTKAST, Black Hippy, Ryan Hemsworth, Pleasurekraft, Shlohmo, TNGHT, Action Bronson, Flylo/Captain Murphy, Jamie xx, DJ Funeral, Lone, Cashmere Cat, De La Soul, Chief Keef, Flosstradamus,

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebrock View Post
    Tupac moved to the Bay Area in his teens, anyone with wikipedia knows that, but that doesnt negate the fact that he is one of the most influential artist in the history of hip hop music. Everything about Tupac was wavering and hypocritical, thats part of what makes him so interesting. One minute he was philanthropist making songs like Changes, Dear Mama, and Keep Your Head Up, the next he was making some of the most explicit and vulgar music anyone had ever heard.

I'm an Eazy fan as well, and real muthafuckin g'z is a west coast classic but no way are you going to hear that at a dre and snoop show.

Mothafuck Dre
    Mothafuck Snoop
    Mothafuck Death Row
    Yo, and here comes me left blow

But Dre Day only met Eazy's pay day
    all of a sudden Dr Dre is a G thang, but on his
    old album cover he was a she thang
    so ***** please, ***** please don't step to deez
    mothafuckin' real G's
    Showmanship. A hologram of Tupac AKA M.C. New York, or a hologram of a true west coast legend from the era that Dre and Snoop had lots of dealings with. I think it would have been classy, and classic, to play the song. The Tupac hologram still gets hits on google, I'm sure, so I'm not going to attack the success of their choice. I simply think it was less West Coast, and more international. They were saying West Coast yada yada, but it wasn't necessarily in the show I saw. I'm actually pretty over a lot of Eazy E's music after too many plays, but I still think he's a much more important piece of So Cal history than Tupac ever could be. Some people live it. Some people claim it. Same goes for Jim Morrison, or John Fogerty (though Morrison less, as he wasn't claiming it as much as he was advertising it. John Fogerty being born on the bayou... of Southern California?). I'm attracted to genuine beings. I suppose it's just a fault of mine

heres a little tip for you all.

if you stop responding to Zafo he'll go away.....
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

Garbage has another tour schedule for March and April. It ''ends'' April 12 in Vegas. And ''begins'' again April 25 in Denver. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

this whole lineup has felt rushed from the get go. But over the years Ive come to just accept that a sell out mean no need for adds...... Supre whats ur take on possible adds? Could late additions help create buzz for next year?
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella Bound View Post

I think we tried this one already. He still makes countless posts in response to people, whether they react or not. Oh dear. What will we do?

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Garbage has another tour schedule for March and April. It ''ends'' April 12 in Vegas. And ''begins'' again April 25 in Denver. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Someone actually moving the thread forward? Cool. Let's hope that any adds we get, if we get any, will be Garbage or better. Friday and Saturday will be full schedules for me, and Sunday will be interesting. Wouldn't mind a must-see add on Sunday afternoon/ evening.
    Last edited by Zafocaine; 02-04-2013 at 09:38 AM.

u right.

2013 Wishlist
    OUTKAST, Black Hippy, Ryan Hemsworth, Pleasurekraft, Shlohmo, TNGHT, Action Bronson, Flylo/Captain Murphy, Jamie xx, DJ Funeral, Lone, Cashmere Cat, De La Soul, Chief Keef, Flosstradamus,

Hopefully we get some decent guest appearances this year. The likes of Rihanna and Usher spewing musical vitriol during bro sets in the Sahara just didn't do it for me.

The Postal Service - Greek Theater - July 27
    Outside Lands - Golden Gate Park - August 9-11

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    Just wash your hands off after. I don't want to be high fiving your stink palm.

I like turtles

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella Bound View Post

Its just too funny tho', but yeah, from now on.......... who?

Quote Originally Posted by theStank View Post
    Its just too funny tho', but yeah, from now on.......... who?
    Pass it on.

Quote Originally Posted by SnatChella View Post
    I like turtles
    Flo and Eddie CONFIRMED!!!!!

Green Day just added a show in Berkeley on April 16:

New tour date added: Green Day at the Berkeley Greek April 16th. Stay tuned for more info.

Could it be?

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

go fuck yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    go fuck yourself.
    quote of coachella 2013, HA

Azeala Banks tweeted she'll be performing her song with Paul Oakenfield