Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: There will be (Relevant) Add-ons / Surprises for sure, because...

Default Re: There will be (Relevant) Add-ons / Surprises for sure, because...

Outkast would have to play on Saturday.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Weren't there only two or three songs without Dre? I'd say he was up there for a minimum of 45 minutes. Kanye didn't use guests because he didn't have any guests. You think Jay Z is going to drop in on lil Kanye's show when he wouldn't be getting paid shit as a guest? Hell no. Dre technically owns all of the guests he brought out. That's the major difference.
    Katy Perry did a performance together with Kanye on American Idol days after Coachella 2011. Rihanna would have been present as well. Jamie Foxx shouldn't have been too hard to find.

https://twitter.com/Ey3con/status/19...462144/photo/1

here's the stage setlist, with verse/chorus counts.

Was Dre an "active" participant in more than half the set? Couldn't find a breakdown of who was onstage and when.

Passion Pit, Benny Benassi, Vampire Weekend, and Hot Chip all got bumped up on their ranking in 2013 solely for existing in 2013, three years later. Sort of weak.
    What? Passion pit is actually lower on the bill. Hot chip and vampire weekend moved up one spot. Yet you fail to mention Phoenix' "bump up". And other acts have dropped in "ranking" significantly since they last played (Franz Ferdinand and major lazer, for example)

Kanye sucked because his sound was shit and he didn't have a backing band. Period. Dre and Snoop put on a cool show, and I was happy to see some of their guests, as I would never pay to see Eminem/ 50 cent/ whoever in concert outside of Coachella. I was sort of disappointed by the whole Tupac thing. Fuck Tupac. Like Tupac AKA MC Brooklyn or MC New York, whatever he once called himself, in any way represents Dre, Snoop, or the West Coast? I would have MUCH rather seen an Eazy E hologram, and I was really hoping to hear them play Real Mothefuckin Gs. I was still satisfied with the show they put on, much unlike Kanye's show.
    You're a fucking idiot...you wanted to hear Real Mothafuckin Gs at a Dr. Dre concert? That couldn't be any dumber.

It may be because I'm drunk at 3pm but is this a real thread? Wtf. And by the way there was something cool and added to 2011. It was called The Creators Project you twat. kthnxbye.

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ApacheRunner View Post
    You're a fucking idiot...you wanted to hear Real Mothafuckin Gs at a Dr. Dre concert? That couldn't be any dumber.
    Are you from Missouri? Who the fuck asked what you thought, stud? You seriously took time out of your life to criticize someone who is self-satisfied? Good one. Next you'll be saying how stupid Skrillex is for making fucked up music that dumb asses like you pay to see. Dre and Snoop were once close to Eazy E. After his death, they allegedly made amends with him, though Eazy never technically allowed that to happen. There was no close relationship between them and Tupac. I was hoping they would play a song that Eazy wrote about them to show how truly big they are. How does that make me an idiot? Desires equate to a lacking intelligence? I seriously want to verbally attack you right now, but find you unarmed. Enjoy.

EazyE dissed Dre and Snoop on Real Mothafuckin Gs...WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY PLAY THAT AT THEIR COACHELLA SET

EazyE dissed Dre and Snoop on Real Mothafuckin Gs...WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY PLAY THAT AT THEIR COACHELLA SET
    I mean, if you don't understand, then that's cool. You can't rightly teach understanding on the internet. It doesn't pay well, and you're met with boring twats with half-opinions and nothing to show for their lives. Kudos to all the internet ninjas out there.

Well what do you have to show for your pathetic life? 1,011 posts on the coachella forum. that's all me and everyone else sees.
    Eat A Bag Of Dicks.

zafocaine aka herpesface..... dont know shit about shit! let him be. he's a turd in a puddle of water. hope he gets aids

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    $269 + fees = roughly $300
    $350 + 0 fees= $350
    Last year with fees + shipping, it came out to $328.50 each . At least for me.

Lurker

this could happen again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn68TlEFYWs"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn68TlEFYWs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="340">

Well what do you have to show for your pathetic life? 1,011 posts on the coachella forum. that's all me and everyone else sees.
    Eat A Bag Of Dicks.
    Would you like to know more?

If not, stop posting easy shit for me to berate in my moments of boredom. Tell us what you have to offer, in the meantime. Sarcasm for menos puntos.

^You sure as fuck put him in his place! You dont have too many friends do you? Cuz I can't see to many people being drawn into you. Unless of course........ I am mean shit does attract shit flies!

Quote Originally Posted by theStank View Post
    ^You sure as fuck put him in his place! You dont have too many friends do you? Cuz I can't see to many people being drawn into you. Unless of course........ I am mean shit does attract shit flies!
    Are you serious? Are we taking facebook friend tallies again? Grow up, sport.

Are you serious? Are we taking facebook friend tallies again? Grow up, sport.
    Nahhhhh just life in general! You know that thing that exists outside, its called the real world aka LIFE. Just past the doors over there by your fridge. Wait, your an obese shut in who cant fit out the damn door! Thats right....... your stuck indoors and have people smuggle you in whoppers and fries. Your a stinkin' shit stained loser who is trapped by your own fatness. That explains everything.

Nahhhhh just life in general! You know that thing that exists outside, its called the real world aka LIFE. Just past the doors over there by your fridge. Wait, your an obese shut in who cant fit out the damn door! Thats right....... your stuck indoors and have people smuggle you in whoppers and fries. Your a stinkin' shit stained loser who is trapped by your own fatness. That explains everything.
    More. You're clearly forgetting something.

ZAFOCAINE You have no friends because you live to berate your moments of boredom on the coachella forum when people call you out on being a fucking idiot...Put me in my place some more you shit stained loser.

ZAFOCAINE You have no friends because you live to berate your moments of boredom on the coachella forum when people call you out on being a fucking idiot...Put me in my place some more you shit stained loser.
    Why are you so angry, young sir? You're attacking my character without seeming to know much about me. Continue making general statements, like a child, or pick your points of debate. You're insulting yourself by "coming at me" like this.

Are you from Missouri? Who the fuck asked what you thought, stud? You seriously took time out of your life to criticize someone who is self-satisfied? Good one. Next you'll be saying how stupid Skrillex is for making fucked up music that dumb asses like you pay to see. Dre and Snoop were once close to Eazy E. After his death, they allegedly made amends with him, though Eazy never technically allowed that to happen. There was no close relationship between them and Tupac. I was hoping they would play a song that Eazy wrote about them to show how truly big they are. How does that make me an idiot? Desires equate to a lacking intelligence? I seriously want to verbally attack you right now, but find you unarmed. Enjoy.
    you insulted yourself last night by being an emotional wreck over my first comment on your stupidity....shit stained loser.

More like I insulted the integrity of this message board by responding to anything you had to say in the first place. My mistake. ;D

Come on, I want you to fill up half a page showing how pissed off you are again...did you wipe away the shit stains?
    loser.

Come on, I want you to fill up half a page showing how pissed off you are again...did you wipe away the shit stains?
    loser.
    You literally have no idea. Thou shalt not have no idea.

All-O-Gistics, cur.

You literally have no idea. Thou shalt not have no idea.

All-O-Gistics, cur.
    Your a waste of toilet paper. Just like a bad case of the runs you shall be wiped and flushed. Fool

Kenny G DJ Set, sign me up!

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!

Your a waste of toilet paper. Just like a bad case of the runs you shall be wiped and flushed. Fool
    Yeah, something like that. Keep worrying about it, guppy.

People wanting to hear one of the most notorious Dr. Dre diss records at a Dr Dre concert. Gotta love the Coachella boards.
    2013 Wishlist
    OUTKAST, Black Hippy, Ryan Hemsworth, Pleasurekraft, Shlohmo, TNGHT, Action Bronson, Flylo/Captain Murphy, Jamie xx, DJ Funeral, Lone, Cashmere Cat, De La Soul, Chief Keef, Flosstradamus,

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebrock View Post
    People wanting to hear one of the most notorious Dr. Dre diss records at a Dr Dre concert. Gotta love the Coachella boards.
    A dis song toward both Dre and Snoop. I thought it would be fitting before I saw the whole tupac hologram thing. Seeing that was disappointing, considering Ice Cube and Eazy E got sold out for Tupac. It didn't sit well with me.

A dis song toward both Dre and Snoop. I thought it would be fitting before I saw the whole tupac hologram thing. Seeing that was disappointing, considering Ice Cube and Eazy E got sold out for Tupac. It didn't sit well with me.
    Fuck Eazy-E, he fucked all of NWA over in the worst way. He was a scumbag person when he was alive.
    Ice Cube, Yella, and Ren should have been on stage with them and done a NWA track or two, but Dre probably can't even do NWA stuff thanks to Eazy..that's why they had to settle for TuPac...who does rep the West better than anybody.

don't be so fucking stupid all your life...