Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knife Party.

Default Re: Knife Party.

Quote Originally Posted by waterandcoffee View Post
    no singing, it's just hard house.
    i can't tell if this is more insulting to hard house or dubstep.

on a serious note: you guys think they'll play that one facebook song? it's so funny!
    Last edited by Vic Viper; 03-19-2013 at 03:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

^HAHAAHA

Yaa man ill be honest i was excited about Knife party..over a year ago. I still enjoy their Eps as well but live i have no interest hearing a set that sounds like nicky romero with siick bass thrown in. I figured their live sets would be filled with some funky bass tunes and some electro house stuff.. I def did not see that Euro ducth sound shit invading into their stuff.
    Just bring back Pendulum already!!

Paul is dead

Pendulum 4 lyfe. Hold Your Colour and Immersion are amazing albums through and through, In Silico has some gems but is mostly obnoxious.

I can't blame Rob Swire for what he is doing. I'm sure they get the same amount of money per show as Pendulum, but they just have to DJ the same 12 songs and they only have to split the cash 2 ways. I blame the complacency of electronic fans these days. Why he tours at all anymore is beyond me. I'm sure he could live on the "Rude Boy" royalties for the rest of his life if he wanted to.

To whoever said "Knife party 2013 = Bloody Beetroots 2009", LOL. I believe that set was the Beetroots exact peak. Unbelievable energy through and through. If you want to see the Beetroots set of 2013 be there for Dirtyphonics
    DRUGS ON KIDS

Quote Originally Posted by waterandcoffee View Post
    one time i walked past a birdhouse making class it was the fucking weakest shit ever but come to think of it i don't like crafts
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by thagorillaz View Post
    I can't blame Rob Swire for what he is doing. I'm sure they get the same amount of money per show as Pendulum, but they just have to DJ the same 12 songs and they only have to split the cash 2 ways. I blame the complacency of electronic fans these days. Why he tours at all anymore is beyond me. I'm sure he could live on the "Rude Boy" royalties for the rest of his life if he wanted to.
    They are definitely making more per appearance as Knife Party than Pendulum has since... 2010 at the latest.
    2013 = Coverchella

2011 = Perfectchella

Knife party is going to tear the house down! I agree their festival sets are much better than shows, and guess what coachella is??? hmm I dunno, do you? I think you do. (Superbad quote).

Seriously though, their EDC set last year was tits, and I just watched their Ultra set and MOTHER OF GOD! So good

Quote Originally Posted by thefirmm111 View Post
    Knife party is going to tear the house down! I agree their festival sets are much better than shows, and guess what coachella is??? hmm I dunno, do you? I think you do. (Superbad quote).

Seriously though, their EDC set last year was tits, and I just watched their Ultra set and MOTHER OF GOD! So good
    Post of the century right here.
    10 / 11 / 12-1 / 13-2

Quote Originally Posted by thefirmm111 View Post

I feel you so hard right now, bro. In my pants. Around my crotch.