Thread: Bakersfield to coachella weekend 1, i can offer a ride if someone is along the way

Default Bakersfield to coachella weekend 1, i can offer a ride if someone is along the way

I am willing to carpool but am hoping to find a place to camp out at Coachella, so it would be ideal if we could help each other out

Default Re: Bakersfield to coachella weekend 1, i can offer a ride if someone is along the wa

Damm I'm weekend 2 and from Bakersfield you don't have anybody that wants to go ? Sucks to go alone

Default Re: Bakersfield to coachella weekend 1, i can offer a ride if someone is along the wa

What up my Bakersfield peeps? I probably could help you out but I'm going weekend dos
    2010 * 2011 * 2012.1 * 2013.2

Quote Originally Posted by El_Black_Mamba View Post
    Damm I'm weekend 2 and from Bakersfield you don't have anybody that wants to go ? Sucks to go alone
    i went alone last year and met people there, the kinda people id rather coachella with than most of my friends haha, my friends are cool but i dont wait around for anyone for me to have fun

Quote Originally Posted by El_Black_Mamba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rjadams90 View Post
    What up my Bakersfield peeps? I probably could help you out but I'm going weekend dos
    what up, thats awesome you guys are going, i dont meet many from bakersfield that does coachella!!

True that. I've met a total of like 6 people from bakersfirld in the three years that I've gone.
    2010 * 2011 * 2012.1 * 2013.2