Thread: SHUTTLE PASSES - DEADLINE TO CHANGE YOUR SHUTTLE LINE IS FEB. 07, 2013

Exclamation SHUTTLE PASSES - DEADLINE TO CHANGE YOUR SHUTTLE LINE IS FEB. 07, 2013

If you have purchased a Coachella Ticket + Shuttle pass (combo), as mentioned on coachella.com .. Your shuttle pass has been set to pick up and drop off at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden.

You may now change your shuttle line now through February 7th, 2013. All shuttle line changes will apply to your entire order.

Please fill out this form:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Coache...tleLineChanges

If you are not a registered guest at one of our hotel shuttle stops, parking is not permitted. If you are not a registered guest and you need to drive to a shuttle stop, you can ride from one of our park and ride locations (Indian Wells Tennis Garden, Agua Caliente).

Below are the shuttle lines you can choose from:

Yellow Line – Zone 1 (La Quinta Resort & Spa)
    Red Line – Zone 2 (Renaissance Esmeralda/Hyatt Grand Champions/Miramonte Resort)
    Green Line – Zone 3 (Best Western Palm Desert/Embassy Suites Palm Desert/Holiday Inn Express Palm Desert – Pick up is at the Albertson’s)
    Purple Line – Zone 4 (JW Marriott Desert Springs/Marriott Desert Springs Villas at JW Marriott/Homewood Suites Palm Desert)
    White Line – Zone 5** (Saguaro Palm Springs/Renaissance Palm Springs/Riviera Resort)
    Pink Line – Zone 7 (Shadow Hills RV Resort)
    Light Blue – Zone 8** (Agua Caliente/ Marriott Shadow Ridge Villas/Westin Mission Hills)
    **Please note that there will be an additional $30 charge to ride from these shuttle stops.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Valley Music Travel Guest Services by phone at (888) 833-1031 or by email at info@valleymusictravel.com.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Default Re: SHUTTLE PASSES - DEADLINE TO CHANGE YOUR SHUTTLE LINE IS FEB. 07, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    White Line – Zone 5** (Saguaro Palm Springs/Renaissance Palm Springs/Riviera Resort)
    ].
    What happened to the Desert Fashion Mall stop on the White Line?

Default Re: SHUTTLE PASSES - DEADLINE TO CHANGE YOUR SHUTTLE LINE IS FEB. 07, 2013

psychic friend,

You may want to update the facebook post to say "Indian Wells Tennis Garden" instead of "Did you order a GA/Shuttle combo pass? Your order comes with the Indian Wells Line."

some documents refer to the red line as the Indian Wells line like this link:

http://valleymusictravel.com/coachel...3_weekend1.php

and i think it comes with the blue line tennis garden location by default