Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: The Do Lab 2013

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

Quote Originally Posted by alysiarenee View Post
    two things: first, i like how you can clearly see the common walking paths through the grass. second, i remember reading something about the shade at 2011 being an issue because the ground couldn't really dry out and it became just a muddy mess by the end. i was there in 2011 and don't really recall a ridiculous muddy mess, but maybe i just didn't notice it.
    Two of the most common paths are around the outside of the do lab, as if people avoid it much much more than they actually enter it. This ought to prove a point.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSweat View Post
    There is basically two types of people who go to coachella.

People who go to the sahara. the sahara sucks and is just bros now (LOL!)

Real music fans who spend the weekend in the do lab. thats doing coachella right.
    And then there's everyone over the age of 25. Dolt.

MORE... WATER... THAN LAST YEAR... PLEASE...

Quote Originally Posted by kerby14 View Post
    kindness = people in the do lab
    Word.

I'll def be attempting to spend some time here this year. Thugfucker is awesome.

I wonder what the new stage will be like this year.

New stage?

+???

Quote Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
    I'll def be attempting to spend some time here this year. Thugfucker is awesome.

I wonder what the new stage will be like this year.
    the new stage is indoors, wood floors, and air conditioning.
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Reading most of these posts make me sick. so much hate towards everything in every direction. whats wrong with you people? That's why the Do Lab is amazing, cause you won't find the haters there. its all love in the Do Lab. All the "cool" hipsters you won't find in the Do lab thankfully

Quote Originally Posted by dlassaly View Post
    Reading most of these posts make me sick. so much hate towards everything in every direction. whats wrong with you people? That's why the Do Lab is amazing, cause you won't find the haters there. its all love in the Do Lab. All the "cool" hipsters you won't find in the Do lab thankfully
    It's funny that you would say that...

I made a true critique of the Do Lab, and supporters came out of the woodwork to respond to my neutral emotion comment with negative emotion. In case what I'm saying here isn't breaking through that cheese cloth skull of yours:

People who like the Do Lab are being Negative. This is far from representative of all Do Labbers, but it invalidates your claim entirely. If I could tolerate the simplest of 1/2 beats, and people who are drenched in sweat without moving due to the drugs they're on, then you would DEFINITELY find me at the Do Lab, and in the Sahara. Are we learning anything about human nature yet?

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

2:45 of this vid was better than the whole weekend in the Sahara

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by dlassaly View Post
    The only people that have been hating are Zafo and themule.

What a shocker.

Lee Burridge played the Do LaB = FACT

I LOVE the Do LaB and I am an extremely nice person = ALSO FACT

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    seriously?
    pg. 2 - http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoasts...ey_returns.php

Bentley serves as a bridge of sorts between the younger, pacifier and dubstep crowd and the grown and sexy technophiles. He frames this divide in terms of a new Coachella stage that will be debuting this year.

"It's roughly a discotheque with a wooden floor and air conditioning that's meant to cater to the lost of art of DJing and mixing records," he says, adding that it's in contrast to the big lights and bombastic sounds of the Sahara Tent. "There's a place for that, but part of what we're responding to as Metropolis relaunches is that there are adults and other generations who want to listen to this music presented in a thoughtful way."
    Last edited by Coachella Bound; 03-25-2013 at 04:39 PM.
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

So yeah, they've already been mentioned but...Thugfucker, Marques Wyatt, and Kastle are the only worthwhile artists that will be potential conflicts for me. Thugfucker especially; I am not missing them. Most of the rest of the lineup is garbage, but I would consider watching Gaslamp Killer, Goldrush, and Nick Monaco if there is absolutely nothing else going on at the other stages.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

I too am also pleased with the inclusion of Thugfucker during weekend 2.
    Last edited by with_cheese; 03-25-2013 at 05:49 PM.

I think the thing I'm most excited for at Coachella is running straight to the Do Lab when the gates open on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    It's funny that you would say that...

I made a true critique of the Do Lab, and supporters came out of the woodwork to respond to my neutral emotion comment with negative emotion. In case what I'm saying here isn't breaking through that cheese cloth skull of yours:

People who like the Do Lab are being Negative. This is far from representative of all Do Labbers, but it invalidates your claim entirely. If I could tolerate the simplest of 1/2 beats, and people who are drenched in sweat without moving due to the drugs they're on, then you would DEFINITELY find me at the Do Lab, and in the Sahara. Are we learning anything about human nature yet?
    fallacies tho

Quote Originally Posted by Oranix View Post
    i dont know any of the week 1 artists except like Marques Wyatt and Gaslamp killer. recommendations people??

week 2 looks really good....
    Gaslamp Killer puts on a SUPER FUN show. I caught him in the Gobi last year, and have been to many Low End Theorys in LA. If you are into hip-hop at all, don't miss his set. Plus he always goes nuts.

whyyyy is Orchard Lounge weekend 1!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    The only people that have been hating are Zafo and themule.

What a shocker.
    Speaking of hating, all I hear from you people is how the Do Lab and the people who spend the whole weekend there are super amazing awesome and everyone/thing else at the festival is shit... Disagreeing with the Do-Lab circle jerk sesh doesn't = hating. Like I said, to each their own...i've seen some amazing sets there but the deranged industrial circus vibe honestly creeps me out and I think they book a lot of shit acts, sorry...btw Sepa, you lost last month in Vegas, don't think I don't remember, too bad Mimosa isn't in the Do lab eh? Have fun at that one Brah ;-)
    Last edited by themule; 03-26-2013 at 02:58 PM.
    feel my mother fucking bass in your face...sensually.

Quote Originally Posted by themule View Post
    Speaking of hating, all I hear from you people is how the Do Lab and the people who spend the whole weekend there are super amazing awesome and everyone/thing else at the festival is shit... Disagreeing with the Do-Lab circle jerk sesh doesn't = hating. Like I said, to each their own...i've seen some amazing sets there but the deranged industrial circus vibe honestly creeps me out and I think they book a lot of shit acts, sorry...btw Sepa, you lost last month in Vegas, don't think I don't remember, too bad Mimosa isn't in the Do lab eh? Have fun at that one Brah ;-)
    I'm still a fan of Mimosa's glitchy Dubstep stuff, what's wrong with that?

I was in Vegas and had a chance to see him for free. And fyi I didn't even go.

Go eat a bag of dicks you worthless fuck.

wow... weekend two gets dirtybird.

so is there a heineken dome this year? i hope they save weekend one.
    I'd do suprefan.

Weekend 2 Spotify....sounds reeeeal nice: http://spoti.fi/ZpaZ1T

lots of scumbag steves in this thread.

*starts post by speaking out against haters*
    *ends post with hating*
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

I'm still a fan of Mimosa's glitchy Dubstep stuff, what's wrong with that?

I was in Vegas and had a chance to see him for free. And fyi I didn't even go.

Go eat a bag of dicks you worthless fuck.
    Wait, remind me who's doing the hating again?? You are pretty funny dude...thanks for clearing that Mimosa Vegas thing up...I know you didn't go because you spent the whole night trolling me on this message board...High Five for that one!! ;-) And nothing is wrong with liking Mimosa, I think he sucks huge bro ballz but, like i've said multiple times, TO EACH THEIR OWN...I'm pretty sure you told me to go eat a worthless bag of dicks...You don't have to hate people that disagree with you dude...you represent the Do-Lab well.........
    Last edited by themule; 03-26-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Wait, remind me who's doing the hating again?? You are pretty funny dude...thanks for clearing that Mimosa Vegas thing up...I know you didn't go because you spent the whole night trolling me on this message board...High Five!! ;-) And nothing is wrong with liking Mimosa, I think he sucks huge bro ballz but, like i've said multiple times, TO EACH THEIR OWN...I'm pretty sure you told me to go eat a worthless bag of dicks...You don't have to hate people that disagree with you dude...you represent the Do-Lab well.........
    Hey are you going W1? Let's have a Coachella Board meet up!
    I'd do suprefan.

Quote Originally Posted by david.sound View Post
    Hey are you going W1? Let's have a Coachella Board meet up!
    W1 or bust! Yeah, arriving to camping early thursday with 10 camping passes and 25 people from several continents. We will have deep cycle car batteries, tons of speakers, tons of LED lights, turntables, fans, bubble machines and tons of sketchy chinese raver toys...etc. I/We are totally down with the Do Lab, it just creeps me the fuck out. Send me a message and once we get settled, I'll be inviting all friendly people to come join in the epic thursday (and friday and saturday and sunday) night dance party. Aiming for lot 8 but you never know...:-) Cheers!
    Last edited by themule; 03-26-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Wait, remind me who's doing the hating again?? You are pretty funny dude...thanks for clearing that Mimosa Vegas thing up...I know you didn't go because you spent the whole night trolling me on this message board...High Five for that one!! ;-) And nothing is wrong with liking Mimosa, I think he sucks huge bro ballz but, like i've said multiple times, TO EACH THEIR OWN...I'm pretty sure you told me to go eat a worthless bag of dicks...You don't have to hate people that disagree with you dude...you represent the Do-Lab well.........
    I'm hating on the fact that you came into a Do Lab thread and started talking shit about it, not the fact that we have a difference in opinon.

If you don't like the Do Lab keep your opinon to yourself and go post in another thread. Any time you come into a thread and start talking shit about something that everyone else likes you're gonna get bitched out.

You act like I go out of my way to hate on you. You consistently troll in multiple threads across this forum that I post in.

I'm hating on the fact that you came into a Do Lab thread and started talking shit about it, not the fact that we have a difference in opinon.

If you don't like the Do Lab keep your opinon to yourself and go post in another thread. Any time you come into a thread and start talking shit about something that everyone else likes you're gonna get bitched out.

You act like I go out of my way to hate on you. You consistently troll in multiple threads across this forum that I post in.
    You act like every thread made is off limits to people who disagree with OP, which is particularly ironic in your case, but i'll let you figure that one out...This is a fucking internet message board dude, get the fuck over yourself and learn to fucking read cuz i never hated on the Do lab...I said it creeped me the fuck out...Gasp! Heaven forbid!!! There are some really solid trolls on these boards (guedita, kvnty, Tuscon, Sensuality come to mind, I really enjoy these fucks and each and every one of them would own the shit out of their hate), But you my friend, are a different beast....high five though, cuz i don't discriminate ;-) I'm still lovin yo Prydz thread, I think we can both agree that is going to be the set of the weekend...
    Last edited by themule; 03-27-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Mule, how much time do you think you will spend in the Lab this year? Give it 30 minutes when no one else is one, if there is such thing for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by kerby14 View Post
    fallacies tho
    QFT
    DRUGS ON KIDS