Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 287

Thread: The Do Lab 2013

  1. #121

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    I wonder if there's going to be anything in place of the Do-Lab this year, thank god they finally got rid of it
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb23 View Post
    but dude, these guys are talking about wizards piss, they're already in danger mode.

  2. #122
    Member Iamwelting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Portland, Maine
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by seitron View Post
    I wonder if there's going to be anything in place of the Do-Lab this year, thank god they finally got rid of it
    They are going to be there, it was confirmed literally one post before yours

  3. #123

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    idiot

  4. #124
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,408

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Fucking moron.
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  5. #125

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    I hate you.


    Long live the Do Lab

  6. #126

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    No really, I've heard like tons of people on this board say there was going to be no Do-lab this year so they must be right. I mean, people don't just talk out of their ass on the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb23 View Post
    but dude, these guys are talking about wizards piss, they're already in danger mode.

  7. #127
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,408

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Are you fucking autistic? The Do Lab posted a photo (the one that is posted literally one post before your misinformed, idiotic statement) on facebook that confirms their presence at coachella 2013. They even created events for both weekends.
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  8. #128
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,408

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Also, they just announced a coachella pre-party in LA on April 18 featuring Random Rab, Bluetech, and Tor. Possible Do Lab performers?
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  9. #129

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    My homie just oppened for Justin Martin a few days ago, got some info on the Do-Lab. Apparently Nick Manaco confirmed for W2, JPhlip confirmed W2 as well as heinekin dome

  10. #130

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Calm the fuck down, I'm joking. There were rumors flying around this board for a long time that the do-lab was gone this year, even though no one had any sources.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb23 View Post
    but dude, these guys are talking about wizards piss, they're already in danger mode.

  11. #131
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by seitron View Post
    Calm the fuck down, I'm joking. There were rumors flying around this board for a long time that the do-lab was gone this year, even though no one had any sources.
    The Do Lab is the least special part of Coachella. It belongs in the campgrounds.

  12. #132
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by kerby14 View Post
    idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    Fucking moron.
    Goddamn imbeciles.

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    No I'm not, asshole. People who call all electronic music techno are misinformed. It's nothing about genre-nit-picking.
    Tell that to thrash metal, you nit picking stunt.

  13. #133

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    The Do Lab is the least special part of Coachella. It belongs in the campgrounds.
    Please explain, because I have the opposite view. All music festivals have great bands playing good sound systems on big stages, the do lab's flavor, along with much of the other art, is what makes coachella coachella for me.
    DRUGS ON KIDS

  14. #134
    old school Aphxtwinin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,366

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    The Do Lab is the least special part of Coachella. It belongs in the campgrounds.
    The Do Lab is what holds it all together...your silly.
    Upcoming Shows:

  15. #135
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,198

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    The Do Lab is the least special part of Coachella. It belongs in the campgrounds.
    The Do Lab has good music going all day long, it's a great place to cool off and chill out in between sets, and it's a giant work of art.

    It's actually one of the most special parts of the festival.

    Go fuck yourself.

  16. #136
    Happy Feet Coachella Bound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    City of Wasted Dreams, CA
    Posts
    5,557

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by thagorillaz View Post
    Please explain, because I have the opposite view. All music festivals have great bands playing good sound systems on big stages, the do lab's flavor, along with much of the other art, is what makes coachella coachella for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphxtwinin View Post
    The Do Lab is what holds it all together...your silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    The Do Lab has good music going all day long, it's a great place to cool off and chill out in between sets, and it's a giant work of art.

    It's actually one of the most special parts of the festival.

    Go fuck yourself.
    all three of you are doing it WRONG!
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

    - PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

  17. #137

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    The Do Lab is the perfect place to go while crossing stages or when no one you want to see is on which is rare but can happen. Also its fairly easy to get all your drugs and meet your friends there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if Daft Punk were to play, but at the end, they take of their helmets and it was Justice all along? And they're all like "We are Juusteeeece!"

  18. #138
    Member NachoCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    2,499

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    The Do Lab has good music going all day long, it's a great place to cool off and chill out in between sets, and it's a giant work of art.

    It's actually one of the most special parts of the festival.

    Go fuck yourself.

    Agreed

  19. #139
    Member Vic Viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    1,761

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    do lab is outstanding.

    can't wait for the lucent show this year.

    fuck the kids who don't "get it".
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

  20. #140

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    is it just me, or was the do lab lacking some serious shade last year??

  21. #141
    Member meyouseek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    LAX
    Posts
    1,195

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Just stand closer to the stage and get hosed down.

  22. #142

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    I wish they'd let people get on the stage/platforms again. #2007

  23. #143

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    the do lab is definitely the best part of coachella

  24. #144
    Member Larry Farnsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Nutmeg State.
    Posts
    597

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Jesus Christ, Justin, shut the fuck up.

  25. #145
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Another award winning post from Larry. You trying to get me to sig you again, lil brah?

  26. #146
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by kerby14 View Post
    the do lab is definitely the best part of coachella
    The Do Lab is twelve seconds of my life, walking between the mojave and the main. If it were a covered water/ shade/ mist station, I'd be at least as happy. The shit acts they have do little to distract me from heat, or the major acts I paid for. Doesn't lightning in a bottle have the Do Lab? Seriously the most generic part of Coachella, outside of the Sahara, and you people are kissing its ass like Thom Yorke will be headlining it. Just let it go, kids. There will be something bigger and better to replace it the moment you let it go.

  27. #147
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    8,367

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Zaf, at least check out Lucent Dossier on one of their 6 slots this year. I bet you'd truly enjoy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    kvnty offered me 2 fists for one companion parking pass

  28. #148
    Member Iamwelting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Portland, Maine
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    The Do Lab is twelve seconds of my life, walking between the mojave and the main. If it were a covered water/ shade/ mist station, I'd be at least as happy. The shit acts they have do little to distract me from heat, or the major acts I paid for. Doesn't lightning in a bottle have the Do Lab? Seriously the most generic part of Coachella, outside of the Sahara, and you people are kissing its ass like Thom Yorke will be headlining it. Just let it go, kids. There will be something bigger and better to replace it the moment you let it go.
    You sound like a lot of fun to hang out with

  29. #149
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Zaf, at least check out Lucent Dossier on one of their 6 slots this year. I bet you'd truly enjoy it.
    I've tried at least three times over the past four years. Last year I pretty much passed it up entirely, as I do with most lingering exibits (though I dig the shade structures, and the lounging crowds they attract). I'm generally too on the move from stage to stage to worry about acts not on the lineup. That, and who really wants to share a mister with some dull bitch who thinks being from LA, though originally from some shit hole I'd never care to hear about, makes here an individual. I'd rather overheat =P

    And yeah, I don't recommend trying to do a festival with me, Iamwelting. I know when I've had enough of a stage/ crowd. Some people like to linger those additional minutes that make for a bad festival experience (like with my first couple years, standing behind some sweaty e-tards selling/ dropping chocolate smeared pills while waiting for Les Claypool to come on. Ten+ minutes of my life that could have been spent in open air, checking out another act before swooping in on the show and getting a like or better experience than I in reality had). It's not them. Really. It's that you should never subject yourself to them for extended periods.

  30. #150
    Member ianM.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    101

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Zaf will you just get the fuck out of here please.
    2010, 2011, 2012 . 1, 2013 . 1

Similar Threads

  1. FOUR TET 2013
    By BoCBoC in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-16-2013, 08:35 PM
  2. Hip Hop 2013
    By shonts in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 07:05 PM
  3. ALT-J 2013
    By SmellyBath in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 02:37 PM
  4. BIG K.R.I.T. for 2013
    By gswhooper in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 07:08 PM
  5. Van She for 2013
    By Electrotek in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •