Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 287

Thread: The Do Lab 2013

  1. #61
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,480

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Now That's What I Call Pumkin Vol. 1

    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival
    10/22: Roman Flugel @ f8
    10/25: Moodymann @ PW
    11/20: The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore

  2. #62

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by johnatx View Post
    I just wanna make sure, there is gonna be a do lab this year right??
    What I was told is that it will be back this year. The Dirtybird Players Club tour is supposedly booked through the Do Lab and could potentially only be there for one weekend since Do Lab isn't obligated to have replicated lineups each weekend. I don't know fuck all about anything though so don't take anything I say that seriously it's just what I heard from people who know more then me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if Daft Punk were to play, but at the end, they take of their helmets and it was Justice all along? And they're all like "We are Juusteeeece!"

  3. #63
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,219

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Now That's What I Call Pumkin Vol. 1
    Haha.

    I hate you, but you say some funny shit Guedi.

  4. #64

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    I hope they put the doo lab somewhere far away from the other stages so I don't have to listen to all of the sound bleeding out. What a racket. Totally fucks it up for people that want to hear the real acts without mashing into the crowd, only to satisfy a handful of burners. Puke.
    They heard me singing and they told me to STOP.

  5. #65

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Go jack off to the XX, I'll be at the party.

  6. #66

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    I hope they put the doo lab somewhere far away from the other stages so I don't have to listen to all of the sound bleeding out. What a racket. Totally fucks it up for people that want to hear the real acts without mashing into the crowd, only to satisfy a handful of burners. Puke.
    haha

  7. #67

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    I'd love to see Goldrush tear it up in there again
    #coachellaweekend1
    #takeitsleazy

  8. #68
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,219

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by hools View Post
    I'd love to see Goldrush tear it up in there again
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if Goldrush is there.

  9. #69

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if Goldrush is there.
    Loved his set, would love to see him again If only to see his goofy dance moves.

    Last edited by grind; 02-18-2013 at 11:46 AM.

  10. #70
    Member involvelemons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    In college I lived next to a Co-op. A ton of burnt out eurotechno kids lived there and they bombarded our backyard with shite, nameless electro house three times a week. So sometime around '08 my friends and I started referring to the Do Lab as the Co-op. But last year the Do Lab kinda came into its own. It was no Dome, but it was a place to escape the bad techno to hear good techno.
    1 Coachella before I got sober, 7 since. I support both versions. If you wanna do the sober version, roll with us:
    Click Soberchella 2013 for meeting details
    -------------------------------

  11. #71

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Yeah I saw Goldrush for the first time at LiB without listening to much of his stuff and he blew me away. His production quality is well above his level of commercial success/popularity/visibility.
    DRUGS ON KIDS

  12. #72
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,480

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    This is not a thread to discuss Goldrush. This is a thread to discuss the Pumpkin take over of the Do-Lab in 2013.

    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival
    10/22: Roman Flugel @ f8
    10/25: Moodymann @ PW
    11/20: The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore

  13. #73

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    This is not a thread to discuss Goldrush. This is a thread to discuss the Pumpkin take over of the Do-Lab in 2013.
    enough ankle biting guedita.

    I'm remembering more of the do lab friendly glitchy folks I'd be stoked to see this year:
    Neon Steve
    Random Rab
    JPOD
    Fort Knox Five
    Dirt Monkey
    Blunt Instrument
    K Theory
    DRUGS ON KIDS

  14. #74

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkandbrown View Post
    who i would love to see at the do lab this year would be

    RONALD JENKEES


    You, man.




    I like you.

  15. #75
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,219

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by thagorillaz View Post
    I'm remembering more of the do lab friendly glitchy folks I'd be stoked to see this year:
    Neon Steve
    Random Rab
    JPOD
    Fort Knox Five
    Dirt Monkey
    Blunt Instrument
    K Theory
    Random Rab is dope. I'll have to check out the others you mentioned here.

  16. #76
    Member iammrcandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    956

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by grind View Post
    Loved his set, would love to see him again If only to see his goofy dance moves.

    My favorite do-lab set of 2011.

  17. #77

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    In college I lived next to a Co-op. A ton of burnt out eurotechno kids lived there and they bombarded our backyard with shite, nameless electro house three times a week. So sometime around '08 my friends and I started referring to the Do Lab as the Co-op. But last year the Do Lab kinda came into its own. It was no Dome, but it was a place to escape the bad techno to hear good techno.
    all the bad techno at the sahara and all the good techno in the do lab..noted

  18. #78
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,480

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Neither have techno.

    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival
    10/22: Roman Flugel @ f8
    10/25: Moodymann @ PW
    11/20: The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore

  19. #79
    Member mikey1313666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    SF/LA
    Posts
    2,244

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Would love another appearance by Worthy. If the Lab IS getting some smaller Dirtybird names, I could see him playing again
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

  20. #80

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    had to take a breather halfway through worthy's set. This is what it looked like from afar.


  21. #81
    Member mikey1313666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    SF/LA
    Posts
    2,244

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by bemerritt View Post
    had to take a breather halfway through worthy's set. This is what it looked like from afar.

    Worthy was one of my favorite sets of the whole weekend. I reeeeally hope we get some Dirtybird again
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

  22. #82

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Last year I went in for Machinedrum and ended up with Pumpkin.

  23. #83
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,470

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    FaltyDL is joining up with James Blake on tour right after his Coachella appearances. He'd be a nice addition to the weekend 2 do lab lineup.
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  24. #84
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Guangzhou, China
    Posts
    5,249

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Do Lab wishlist:

    Shlohmo
    Kastle
    Tensnake
    Synchro
    JETS/ any Machinedrum related project
    Eats Everything
    George Fitzgerald
    Mala
    Om Unit
    Wen
    Beneath
    Silkie
    Dark Sky
    Ital Tek
    Swindle
    Joker
    Youngsta
    Ambalance
    Justin Martin
    Hackman

    obviously most if not all of these are not gonna happen. But if we get like 3 I will be so happy.

  25. #85

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Mala would be sweet. I wanted him on the lineup.

  26. #86
    Member frazzles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,941

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by lt.roast.a.botch View Post
    Last year I went in for Machinedrum and ended up with Pumpkin.
    And what a pleasant surprise that was for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

  27. #87

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Do Lab wishlist:

    Shlohmo
    Kastle
    Tensnake
    Synchro
    JETS/ any Machinedrum related project
    Eats Everything
    George Fitzgerald
    Mala
    Om Unit
    Wen
    Beneath
    Silkie
    Dark Sky
    Ital Tek
    Swindle
    Joker
    Youngsta
    Ambalance
    Justin Martin
    Hackman

    obviously most if not all of these are not gonna happen. But if we get like 3 I will be so happy.
    Joker, Eats Everything, and Hackman would be fucking amazing.

  28. #88
    Member mikey1313666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    SF/LA
    Posts
    2,244

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Do Lab wishlist:

    Shlohmo
    Kastle
    Tensnake
    Synchro
    JETS/ any Machinedrum related project
    Eats Everything
    George Fitzgerald
    Mala
    Om Unit
    Wen
    Beneath
    Silkie
    Dark Sky
    Ital Tek
    Swindle
    Joker
    Youngsta
    Ambalance
    Justin Martin
    Hackman

    obviously most if not all of these are not gonna happen. But if we get like 3 I will be so happy.
    If we even get one of these guys, the Do Lab will be a success
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

  29. #89

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by frazzles View Post
    And what a pleasant surprise that was for you.
    I left and never made it back for Machinedrum. Fucking. Pumpkin.
    Last edited by lt.roast.a.botch; 03-01-2013 at 11:04 AM.

  30. #90
    Member Pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,313

    Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Neither have techno.
    You are worse than the zit-faced metal kids that argue over the difference between viking metal and folk metal.

Similar Threads

  1. FOUR TET 2013
    By BoCBoC in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-16-2013, 08:35 PM
  2. Hip Hop 2013
    By shonts in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 07:05 PM
  3. ALT-J 2013
    By SmellyBath in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 02:37 PM
  4. BIG K.R.I.T. for 2013
    By gswhooper in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 07:08 PM
  5. Van She for 2013
    By Electrotek in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •