Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: The Do Lab 2013

Default Re: The Do Lab 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Mule, how much time do you think you will spend in the Lab this year? Give it 30 minutes when no one else is one, if there is such thing for you.
    Honestly, I usually see at least 2 full sets a day in there, sometimes more if its a really hot year...same with the heineken dome. I just don't particularly care for the Do-Lab vibe. They seem like nice people though...
    feel my mother fucking bass in your face...sensually.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

They're very nice, probably the best crowd given at any given time IMO. I guess I just don't know anyone who spends time in there and doesn't really care for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueJay View Post
    Weekend 2 Spotify....sounds reeeeal nice: http://spoti.fi/ZpaZ1T
    Thanks for this. I love the Do Lab, but been out of the loop in this music for a while, and don't really make time to look it up.
    My pit stops I make at the Do Lab are always treasured moments; sometimes I spend a few minutes, sometimes I spend a good hour, depending on what I happen to catch. Your spotify list really saved me a lot of trouble of sifting through a lot of extra research. THanks!

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by themule View Post
    Honestly, I usually see at least 2 full sets a day in there, sometimes more if its a really hot year...same with the heineken dome. I just don't particularly care for the Do-Lab vibe. They seem like nice people though...
    I'm much less creeped out by the Sahara, and I find the Sahara to be the dankest, most vile place on the polo field (not good dank, kind bud fans). I'm into high concentrations of nasty, not this spotty shit you find in the Do lab. Anyone who lingers around the burlesque stage, the Do Lab, is either Mormon, or a pedo. We've had this discussion in another thread. I'll go to a bar, or a strip club, if I want to see a woman dressed in nearly nothing. It's just too play doh for me, and DJ sets have never been too impressive at Coachella, minus the campground sets. If there's anything going on aside from the Do Lab, like another stage, or exhibits, or food being sold, then I don't understand the Do Lab. There should be twenty smaller Do Labs all across the fields keeping people cool wherever they are. The whole "super soaker burlesque until the sun goes down and we do our drugs" shtick? How many years of this shit, my friends?

you can eat lsd and go to the do lab and get sprayed by water cannons and not have to wait until the sun goes down to do your drugs too tho

Drug Lab.

Bump Weekend 2 Spotify Playlist: http://spoti.fi/ZpaZ1T

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kerby14 View Post
    you can eat lsd and go to the do lab and get sprayed by water cannons and not have to wait until the sun goes down to do your drugs too tho
    You could eat lsd and do literally anything else all day s well. Not sure what water and e-tards have to do with dropping acid. I would imagine it to be an entirely different scene.

it's because the missing component is bass. bass makes my statement come full circle.

Friday afternoon Do Lab party! Lets start the weekend off right by getting weird in the Lab. Everyone get drunk, take some whatever's, and meet me there when the gates open!

Just uploaded my footage from weekend one.

You never know what you're gonna get from the do lab. Stumbled into these two gems on Weekend one.

Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

I went Saturday W2 and had perhaps the most fun at the Do Lab since 2007. They were letting people up on the platforms and letting them use the water guns. I almost decided to get up there myself. So much fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

Move the Do Lab next year - please oh please. It ruined so many good songs at other stages.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

DoLab was awesome sauce. Caught some Chobot and some early day DJs spinning some deep house. I liked the location because I could get listen to some tunes and cool off during the day in that center area.

PLEASE! Move that shit out to the lobby...or to the campground...
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

Do-Lab was awesome, cooled off a few times there.

This year's do lab was absolutely perfect. Thank you for listening to your fans! They made it feel like an oasis again with tons of strikingly beautiful spread out shade structures, consistently great music, plenty of mist and nice lighting.

You guys are the best.

<3 Tim
    DRUGS ON KIDS