Thread: Two chill guys from Arizona looking to share a camping spot for weekend 2. Will pay!

Default Two chill guys from Arizona looking to share a camping spot for weekend 2. Will pay!

Hey, guys!

Due to yesterday's online ticket fiasco, my friend and I were unable to obtain a camping pass for this year's festival. This is our first time attending Coachella so we were hoping to get the full experience by staying in the campgrounds and meeting some awesome new people! I'm 20, my friend is 21, and we'll be driving down from Phoenix on April 18. If anybody is willing to share a site, we'll be more than happy to pay our share! Just PM me and let me know! Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Two chill guys from Arizona looking to share a camping spot for weekend 2. Will p

Quote Originally Posted by ASVP Piccolo View Post
    Hey, guys!

Due to yesterday's online ticket fiasco, my friend and I were unable to obtain a camping pass for this year's festival. This is our first time attending Coachella so we were hoping to get the full experience by staying in the campgrounds and meeting some awesome new people! I'm 20, my friend is 21, and we'll be driving down from Phoenix on April 18. If anybody is willing to share a site, we'll be more than happy to pay our share! Just PM me and let me know! Thanks in advance!
    Yo private message me bro me and a friend are also leaving the 18th and we got car camping pm me!

Default Re: Two chill guys from Arizona looking to share a camping spot for weekend 2. Will p

Quote Originally Posted by Napztwf View Post
    Yo private message me bro me and a friend are also leaving the 18th and we got car camping pm me!
    (wants to camp with 3 other dudes)

(brings natty ice)

Quote Originally Posted by Radtechnique View Post
    (wants to camp with 3 other dudes)

(brings natty ice)

Quote Originally Posted by Napztwf View Post
    Say it to my face little breh.

Do you bros even lift?
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    For Linkin Park this is kind of embarrassing, but this song would be great live if you just wanna have fun and grind on a girl.
    Diarrhea Planet 2015

Right random idiotic insults from rad....

That is too weird. Me and my friend both 21 year old guys, are driving from Ahwatukee, AZ. Aaaanddd we don't have a camping pass either. Are you bizzaro us? You would have to be the good twins because we are clearly evil

On a scale from kinda chill to super chill, how chill are you two guys?

Quote Originally Posted by melting View Post
    That is too weird. Me and my friend both 21 year old guys, are driving from Ahwatukee, AZ. Aaaanddd we don't have a camping pass either. Are you bizzaro us? You would have to be the good twins because we are clearly evil
    We're actually just the good within you two, manifesting itself as two college kids for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Highly Refined Pirate View Post
    On a scale from kinda chill to super chill, how chill are you two guys?
    As Sir Benjamin Three Stacks would say...

http://youtu.be/RJ-Z8ROeGQQ

Quote Originally Posted by ASVP Piccolo View Post
    Hey, guys!

Unfortunate, but hardly a fiasco. Good luck though. There will surely be camping passes opening up later on though.

Hey I'm Bianca im from London. Looking for camping buddies also how do I get involved?

Hmu dudes were camping 2nd weekend driving from Phoenix Az!

Quote Originally Posted by bianca93 View Post
    Hey I'm Bianca im from London. Looking for camping buddies also how do I get involved?
    Hey, Bianca! I'm definitely open to camping/chilling with someone from the UK, but it all just depends on if we get a spot to stay, and how many people end up on that spot. My friend and I have a hotel booked juuuuust in case we can't share a campsite, but we're trying to get the full experience, so we'll see what happens! I'll message you and let you know if I find an opening.