Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orders being delivered/shipped will require a signature..

Default Orders being delivered/shipped will require a signature..

from SHIPPING INFO: "Orders being delivered/shipped will require a signature for delivery."

there is a 99.9% chance i will not be sitting at home when my festival pass arrives, therefore i won't be able to sign for it so i will have to pick them up at will-call on-site? i never had to sign for them before, they just came in the mail. what's the big idea?

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Default Re: Orders being delivered/shipped will require a signature..

if only the organization delivering the passes had some kind of place you could go to find information about their service. not, like, a physical location... there's too many people that live in disparate places. like a digital storefront or something accessed via the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by najahed View Post
    from SHIPPING INFO: "Orders being delivered/shipped will require a signature for delivery."

there is a 99.9% chance i will not be sitting at home when my festival pass arrives, therefore i won't be able to sign for it so i will have to pick them up at will-call on-site? i never had to sign for them before, they just came in the mail. what's the big idea?
    They say that every goddamn year and every year the UPS lady has chucked it on my porch and left.

It's just like any package with sig required . They'll try a few times then you have to get it at the mail place.
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.

Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    It's just like any package with sig required . They'll try a few times then you have to get it at the mail place.
    got it, thanks!

had me a little concerned. i wouldn't want to drive all the way to coachella only to get to will-call and have them tell me they don't have my pass. cuz y'know shit like that never happens.

I've never had my passes signed for. I've come home to them sitting in my mailbox the last 3 years.

**Edit but this is only the personal experience of a nimrod apparently**
    Last edited by Shaxspear; 01-31-2014 at 09:33 PM.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

Yeah some mail people suck . Mines always needed the sig however .
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.

They take mine to the central office in town ...I sign for it there.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

i love that you guys are all sharing your individual experiences. its so cute! But you should remind people reading this, that is what happened only for YOU.

Officially, signature IS required for delivery. If your local post office or delivery person decides not to follow the rules.. whatever, we can not control that. but the packages are set up for signature required. So if you listen to some nimrod that lives in some random city where his particular mail person has just left it in his mail box the last 3 years, that does not necessarily apply to the rest of the other thousands of people expecting a package in the mail with signature required.

Check with your local carrier/office to see what version of the rules they follow or choose to follow.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

My local carrier abides by the toss and screw method of delivery.

Most of the times the tickets were delivered without a signature. That was UPS & FedEx. Let's see if USPS is any different.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    So if you listen to some nimrod that lives in some random city where his particular mail person has just left it in his mail box the last 3 years, that does not necessarily apply to the rest of the other thousands of people expecting a package in the mail with signature required.
    Ouch. Bad day?
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

Theyre totally gonna make your order the only one that ends up this way, cause you had to ask the damn question.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    i love that you guys are all sharing your individual experiences. its so cute! But you should remind people reading this, that is what happened only for YOU.

Officially, signature IS required for delivery. If your local post office or delivery person decides not to follow the rules.. whatever, we can not control that. but the packages are set up for signature required. So if you listen to some nimrod that lives in some random city where his particular mail person has just left it in his mail box the last 3 years, that does not necessarily apply to the rest of the other thousands of people expecting a package in the mail with signature required.

Check with your local carrier/office to see what version of the rules they follow or choose to follow.
    You guys need to get a reality check and realize that this UPS doesn't care that you think this is happening and for the past 3 years this is NOT the case. There have been hundreds of stories on here about the problems with this method. The fact that there isn't an option to switch the delivery address from the billing address is bullshit. Coming home to find a $350 package sitting out in the open on my front porch sucks.
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

This is dumb though. They've been using this method since 2011. If they actually required a signature like they said they are, they would leave notes and give you the option to pick up your package at your local depot if you are not able to be at home to accept the package.
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

I have always had to sign for mine. And my asshole ups driver always leaves packages at my door, including the iPhone I bought my kid for Xmas last month.

You can have your package intercepted and rerouted to the local ups or fedex store if you aren't going to be home.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

But these will be shipped by USPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaxspear View Post
    Ouch. Bad day?
    I suspect she is tired of having to deal with you giant dipshits.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I suspect she is tired of having to deal with you giant dipshits.
    Right. The board is full of assholes that troll new people with incorrect information on a regular basis, and yet I get called out for sharing an experience that appears to happen quite a bit.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

Yeah. The few people that make sarcastic comments when responding to dumb asses that can't take two minutes to look at the FAQ are totally the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaxspear View Post
    Right. The board is full of assholes that troll new people with incorrect information on a regular basis, and yet I get called out for sharing an experience that appears to happen quite a bit.
    I'm with you, it's bullshit. It's one thing to toe the company line and state that "officially a signature is required." Calling someone an idiot for sharing a contrary experience is pretty pathetic.

Didn't call anyone anything for sharing anything, jackass. Way to read, though.

i wasnt having a bad day you sillys. i was just giving the facts.

The fact that there isn't an option to switch the delivery address from the billing address is bullshit.
    drinkey, you can call front gate to update shipping address or do it yourself if you log in. this info is also in the faq's. if you are having trouble you can contact them via phone too.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Didn't call anyone anything for sharing anything, jackass. Way to read, though.
    Come again? PF called me a nimrod and you called us dipshits. Way to read, though.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

You have never done anything but display qualities of both a nimrod and a dipshit. However, I called no one an idiot for sharing an experience in here as Bobert was claiming. What I was doing was pointing out that PF is probably tired of getting the same goddamn fucking questions over and over again from DIPSHITS that can't take a second to check the FAQs that she has taken the time to put together.

6th grade reading. Learn it. Love it.

You have never done anything but display qualities of both a nimrod and a dipshit. However, I called no one an idiot for sharing an experience in here as Bobert was claiming. What I was doing was pointing out that PF is probably tired of getting the same goddamn fucking questions over and over again from DIPSHITS that can't take a second to check the FAQs that she has taken the time to put together.

I wasn't talking about you. You seem to be having a heated argument with someone in here but I'm not quite sure who that is.

Feel free to break it down for me genius. Someone asked a question. I shared a common experience contrary to what's supposed to happen. PF for whatever reason quotes me and calls me a nimrod. I find it unwarranted and out of character for her, so I ask her if she's having a bad day. You quote me and say "I suspect she is tired of having to deal with you giant dipshits." Now I know I'm only reading at a 5th grade level according to you, but if you're quoting me and and then saying "you dipshits," I can only assume you're talking about me. The only problem with this is that I didn't ask the question. Bobert wasn't talking to you. He was talking about PF's comments and used a synonym. Now pardon me while I go back to my Leapfrog books to brush up on my reading comprehension.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

I don't see what the point of breaking it down again for you would be. You clearly won't be able to get it.

Humor me.

What I was doing was pointing out that PF is probably tired of getting the same goddamn fucking questions over and over again from DIPSHITS that can't take a second to check the FAQs that she has taken the time to put together.
    Is this supposed to be you "breaking it down"? It would have made sense if I was someone asking a stupid question. If you don't want to admit you misinterpreted the context and you want to continue being an antagonistic twat, then by all means keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Shaxspear; 02-02-2014 at 04:14 PM.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

Hey Shakaspurr, you ever heard the phrase turning a mountain into a molehill? How's it feel up there?
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****