Thread: HELP....anyone doing Vegas b4 Coachella Weekend 1?? Got room for an English girl??

Hybrid View

Cool HELP....anyone doing Vegas b4 Coachella Weekend 1?? Got room for an English girl??

Hey,

Im coming over from England for Coachella weekend one. The plan was to hit up Vegas beforehand. My girls have bailed but I still REALLY REALLY want to go. This means flying solo!! I'm really chilled, love travelling and always up for a big one.

Happy to meet people along the way and party.

Let me know if you're driving LA - Vegas - Coachella and have a spare seat.

Would of course split petrol!

Any help/recommendations/advise would be AMAZING....

Stacey xx

Default Re: HELP....anyone doing Vegas b4 Coachella Weekend 1?? Got room for an English girl?

I'm driving from Orange County, worst case scenario you can take Megabus from Riverside/LA to vegas and back, really cheap bus company that started recently and my friends have taken. I'm using it for Vegas in March. http://us.megabus.com/

Lurker

Default Re: HELP....anyone doing Vegas b4 Coachella Weekend 1?? Got room for an English girl?

When are you arriving to Lax? Vegas sounds fun

Probably easier to fly to LAX, then fly to Vegas.

After you have lost all your money, get a lift from Vegas to Coachella with somebody going to the fest, then get a lift back to LA with someone else after.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Hi! I still need to find lodging, but will be driving from Vegas to Coachella!

Sarah