Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Sonar 2013 and off Sonar events

Default Re: Sonar 2013 and off Sonar events

I had an incredible time just hitting off sonar events!! I've been to ibiza 4 times but this was on a different level! Had two great days up at playeros, moon harbour party was class, and secret sundaze was outstanding also! Friday night at esferic with planet E and 'this and that' was great, free entry to club boulevard on thursday for steve abott, brett jacobs etc for that dubby sound! Hitting the beach with your own alcohol and having great beats all day was unbelievable... can't wait for next year!!

The lax liquor laws were great. Wish we could so that back in the states

Thx for the great reviews. Sonar is a must for me in the near future

Hello, i'm the admin of OFF Barcelona page, i've updated the name of the page which is OFF Party Barcelona available here : http://facebook.com/offpartybcn feel free to contact me if you have questions, cheers, Stéphane

Quote Originally Posted by chiapet View Post
    I have given up trying to keep the off-sonar party list updated. Here are the best resources for that:

Off Barcelona - https://www.facebook.com/BCNOFF
    Off Sonar Party list of events for the week - http://www.offparty.net/events-from-...3-in-barcelona
    RA events in Barcelona that week: http://www.residentadvisor.net/event...&yr=2013&dy=10

I need to stop buying party tickets :/

They need to bring Despacio over here!

Friday 13 - Sónar by Night
    Richie Hawtin, Röyksopp & Robyn, 2manydjs, Caribou, Woodkid, Pretty Lights, Four Tet, Moderat, Gesaffelstein, Todd Terje, Flux Pavilion, Loco Dice, Evian Christ (dj set), The Martinez Brothers, Kaytranada, Recondite, Alizzz, Downliners Sekt, Copeland, Visionist, Happa, Ron Morelli, Svengalisghost, Professor Angel Sound

Saturday 14 - Sónar by Night
    Massive Attack, CHIC feat. Nile Rodgers, Rudimental, Lykke Li, Boys Noize, James Murphy, Tiga, Four Tet (dj set), I Am Legion, Dj Snake, Future Brown, Yelle, Matthew Dear, Brodinski, UZ, Paul Woolford, Ralph Lawson, Debukas, Camo & Krooked, Laurel Halo, Sibot, DJ ***** Fox, Pau Roca

Thursday 12 - Sónar by Day
    Plastikman | Objekt, Trentemøller, Machinedrum Vapor City Live, Nils Frahm, Ben Frost, Mø, Ryan Hemsworth, Debruit & Alsarah, Daniel Miller, BFlecha, Daito Manabe, Koreless, Nisennenmondai, T. Williams, Chris Madak Aka Bee Mask, Balago, Ordre Etern, Nev.Era, Elijah & Skilliam Feat. Flava D, Discos Paradiso Crew, Desert, Suzanne Kraft, De La Montagne, Leo Aldrey, Harald Björk

DESPACIO (James Murphy + 2manydjs), Machine Variation: Bernier + Messier

Friday 13 - Sónar by Day
    Bonobo, FM Belfast, Jon Hopkins, Buraka Som Sistema, Matmos, Simian Mobile Disco "Whorl", Oneohtrix Point Never, Oren Ambarchi presents Knots with Sinfonietta Cracovia, Forest Swords, Henry Saiz, Jessy Lanza, Hucci, Throwing Snow, Dengue Dengue Dengue, Tarek Atoui, Octo Octa, Unsound presents Robert Piotrowicz, Trancemicsoul, Simonne Jones, Jameszoo, Emufucka, Sau Poler, Dj Der, Sanatruja, Enpunto

Saturday 14 - Sónar by Day
    Neneh Cherry with RocketNumberNine, WhoMadeWho, Kid Koala’s Vinyl Vaudeville 2.0, James Holden, Dâm-Funk, Spoek Mathambo, DJ Harvey, Audion, Tokimonsta, Dj2d2, Majical Cloudz, Clipping., Stwo, Sinjin Hawke, Jolly Mare, Louis Baker, Rudi Zygadlo, Pick A Piper, Arufe, Love Cult, Astroboyz, Territoire, Roll The Dice, Sunny Graves, Vallès, Glue Kids, Rayo-60, 3QUINOX

9/18 Kode 9/Mala/DJ Spinn @ Verboten
    9/19 The Replacements @ Forest Hills Stadium
    9/19 Andy Stott/Function/Vatican Shadow/Demdike Stare @ Output
    9/20 There Will Be Blood Live @ United Palace

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

And Nisennenmondai, damnit. One US tour in 15 years...bleh.
    9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/17 Karen O at Masonic Lodge, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/20 Chvrches @ Tower Theatre, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale