Thread: I have ONE spare 3 day ticket with camping..

Default I have ONE spare 3 day ticket with camping..

...and it looks like I'm going to have to try and sell it outside the venue once I pick them up at will call. Is this allowed? Ticketmaster won't let me change the name on one ticket so I can't sell it any other way.

Is there anyone who lives not too far away who is looking to get a ticket this way?

I have someone interested, just a matter of if they don't show up to get it off me etc etc.

God this is all so complicated!!!!!

Default Re: I have ONE spare 3 day ticket with camping..

Call back ticketmaster explain to them that you were in an auto accident and need the ticket mailed in advance so you can give it to a friend. Ticketmaster CSR agents can make things happen, try a few different agents and keep calling back with creative but not sensational stories until they mail you a ticket.

I don't have time though. I'm in England!

Lurker

Hey I'm intrested in your 3 day pass.

get in contact,please.

msn: leos@portoweb.com.br

thanks!

so... you're flying from england to stand outside of the gates and sell your ticket? that sounds a bit nuts to me.
    Alright... I regret the screen name.

California Penal Code Section 346:

“Any person who, without the written permission of the owner or operator of the property on which an entertainment event is to be held or is being held, sells a ticket of admission to the entertainment event, which was obtained for the purpose of resale, at any price which is in excess of the price that is printed or endorsed upon the ticket, while on the grounds of or in the stadium, arena, theater, or other place where an event for which admission tickets are sold is to be held or is being held, is guilty of a misdemeanor.”

Sooo... I would think you can sell the ticket onsite at the price listed on the ticket (or less). The camping pass should sell no problem. If you have a hard time with either, you can always cut a lower deal on the price.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by smokealotapotamus View Post
    so... you're flying from england to stand outside of the gates and sell your ticket? that sounds a bit nuts to me.
    No, I'm flying from England to go to an awesome festival and watch Rage and generally have a wicked time.

If that's nuts then so be it. Maybe you need to get out more.
    Last edited by Mary Jo; 04-06-2007 at 07:50 AM.

Wink Re: I have ONE spare 3 day ticket with camping..

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    California Penal Code Section 346:

“Any person who, without the written permission of the owner or operator of the property on which an entertainment event is to be held or is being held, sells a ticket of admission to the entertainment event, which was obtained for the purpose of resale, at any price which is in excess of the price that is printed or endorsed upon the ticket, while on the grounds of or in the stadium, arena, theater, or other place where an event for which admission tickets are sold is to be held or is being held, is guilty of a misdemeanor.”

Sooo... I would think you can sell the ticket onsite at the price listed on the ticket (or less). The camping pass should sell no problem. If you have a hard time with either, you can always cut a lower deal on the price.
    Yeh cool, I wasn't planning on ripping anyone off anyway. I'm a nice girl ;]
    Last edited by Mary Jo; 04-06-2007 at 05:59 AM.

Default IīM INTERESTED IN YOUR TICKETS

HI IM FROM MEXICO AND IM FLYING TO COACHELLA ON FRIDAY 27TH I HAVE MY TICKETS ALREADY BUT MY ROOMATE SISTERīS DOESNT SO IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER IT DOESNT MATTER IF IT IN ENGLAND I CALL YOU I REALLY NEED YOUR TICKETS

THANKS

MY MAIL IS jrhuato@gmail.com