Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Treasure Island 2014

  1. #1

    Default Treasure Island 2014

    Now that Outside Lands has dropped its line-up who do you think will be appearing on the bill this year for TI?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Treasure Island 2014

    portishead for the sat closer would be nice.

    real nice

  3. #3

    Default Re: Treasure Island 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Ross1492 View Post
    portishead for the sat closer would be nice.

    real nice
    While that would be cool and all it seems that Treasure Island Headliners usually have released a album within a year of Treasure Island....Portishead has not had an album out since 08.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Treasure Island 2014

    throw in Massive Attack in there as well. starting to sound like a broken record requesting this.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Treasure Island 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by lt.roast.a.botch View Post
    throw in Massive Attack in there as well. starting to sound like a broken record requesting this.
    Massive Attack seems pretty unlikely as well with their last album being 2010. Both would be great though.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Treasure Island 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Sconce View Post
    While that would be cool and all it seems that Treasure Island Headliners usually have released a album within a year of Treasure Island....Portishead has not had an album out since 08.
    supposedly working on it

  7. #7

    Default Re: Treasure Island 2014

    Having a new album is important for a lot of acts but even without a new album both acts would sell out the Greek Theater which is over half the capacity of TI. More importantly, both are touring this summer in Europe with open dates for the fall. If APE could book them, I would think/hope they would.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Treasure Island 2014

    I've been saying Jack White as the Rock day headliner. He's got a new album this year and apparently only likes to play festival shows in SF.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Treasure Island 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoline Groove View Post
    I've been saying Jack White as the Rock day headliner. He's got a new album this year and apparently only likes to play festival shows in SF.
    Jack White would be tremendous.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Treasure Island 2014

    Well if we are going with bands who have not released a album in a while to headline Saturday I think Kraftwerk is in the cards. I know they played Three shows at the Fox (I was at the second one) but I wouldn't be surprised to see them pop back up for TI, I feel like it would be a good outlet for their 3D tour right now.

Similar Threads

  1. Treasure Island. Decible...
    By themule in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 11:06 AM
  2. Treasure Island 2009
    By PassiveTheory in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 886
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:18 PM
  3. treasure island
    By Krash_Kronic in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 05:44 PM
  4. Carpool from LA to Treasure Island?
    By Boourns in forum Carpools
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 11:05 AM
  5. Treasure Island Festival
    By bballarl in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 10:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •