Thread: Large 3-bedroom condo available for both weekends! Sleeps up to 6!

Default Large 3-bedroom condo available for both weekends! Sleeps up to 6!

Looking for a furnished place to stay for the Coachella Music Festival 2014? I've got a large (1400 sq. ft.) 3-bedroom, 2-bath condo available for Thursday through Sunday nights for BOTH weekends.

Sleeps up to six people! Located just two miles from the nearest shuttle stop.

Price for the weekend is $350 per night for 3 nights, or $300 per night for 4 nights.

Located in a clean, safe neighborhood in South Palm Springs surrounded my mountains on three sides.

Why pay the same rate or more for a hotel room when you can stay in a spacious and private home?

For more information about the condo, community and area, please visit www.palmspringsestadossouth.com

This marks the fourth year I'm renting out my place to concert-goers, and it was a great experience for them. Here's what they had to say about their stay:

"My friends and I stayed here during our trip to Coachella. The place was amazing. The condo is very spacious, clean, and had everything that we needed to make our trip enjoyable and relaxing. We spent a lot of time in the pool which is a few steps from the condo. The patio even has a grill! The neighbors were very friendly and welcoming. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone planning a trip to Palm Springs."

"Our group stayed at this property during the first weekend of Coachella 2012. It was like being at home, will a full kitchen, cable, free internet, BBQ, dedicated parking spot etc. The unit was very spacious and comfortable for 4 people. The two pools were literally a minute walk from our unit and were very well kept. The owner was very easy to deal with, accommodating and quick to return our security deposit (which never happens!)"

Condo amenities include two pools (one heated until no longer necessary), two always-on spas and two tennis courts. Want to get in a game of golf? There are two public courses within a 5-minute drive, and if you're a hiker, the South Palm Canyon area is surrounded by them on three sides.

To view availability, please visit http://www.flipkey.com/palm-springs-...ntals/p519890/

(City of Palm Springs TOT Permit #4275)

Default Re: Large 3-bedroom condo available for both weekends! Sleeps up to 6!

I've still got availability for both weekends! NO CURFEW, this is my private condo. I'm getting tons of responses but no has pulled the trigger yet, so don't miss out!

I've still got availability for both weekends! NO CURFEW, this is my private condo. Book 4 nights and get the next two for free!

Hey is this still available??? we are very interested