Thread: looking for house share weekend two

Default looking for house share weekend two

Two women from Los Angeles looking for a condo share for weekend two. Last year we stayed on the golf course with a group of all ages all and it was epic. We are chill and open to whatever, no expectations. More info if you need it when you need it.

Default Re: looking for house share weekend two

how much?
    I'm going with my cousin, we're both girls, I'm 20 and she's 24.

i'm going alone (if i can get a ticket) and would definitely be up for sharing a space !

the more people the cheeper the room! if you need people I'm interested and also heading solo (friends couldn't get tickets)

Well I don't have a house yet, was hoping to find something here but I will keep you posted if I find one. I have a lead on two.

I got a 2 bedroom condo at Worldmark

It sleeps 6 (not allowed any more, they're strict), there is a Murphy bed in the living room. My sister and I will have one bedroom so there will be room for 4 other people. You don't have to be in the same group.

It's $1100 total so splitting that into $400 for the two bedrooms and $300 for the Murphy seems fair.

PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by flamingyaks View Post

It sleeps 6 (not allowed any more, they're strict), there is a Murphy bed in the living room. My sister and I will have one bedroom so there will be room for 4 other people. You don't have to be in the same group.

It's $1100 total so splitting that into $400 for the two bedrooms and $300 for the Murphy seems fair.

PM me.
    PM sent!

Hey there, Im coming over for coachella from Australia with a mate, both 23 year old guys - very easy going and easy to get on with, and we missed out on camping tickets so we're looking for somewhere good to stay for weekend 2 and have no idea on where/what places are good to stay. If you're looking for more people to fill accommodation PM me and lets sort something out!

I have some timeshare 1 bedroom condos through Diamond Resorts that I am not going to use. Lots of party people from the festival stay here and we have always had a blast staying there.

See my post here for some info and pics : http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...BOTH-WEEKENDS)

If you are interested, send me a private message.

This is only my second year at Coachella so I don't know the inside track. I have found houses on the golf course for what would be $300 each for the weekend but I don't know if I can negotiate the whole up front thing alone and eight people is a lot to wrangle. So I'm still figuring it out in terms of offering a house to share. Thanks for the offers I guess I was spoiled by staying in a house with a private pool and kitchen and all that good stuff... have a vague but dangerous idea that I should ask for other musicians to do a house...
    If anyone has up front money and wants me to find the place I'm down for that. I'm a good researcher.

I am interested as well. I have been to 7 or 8 Coachella's, am 28 will be driving from Orange County. I have stayed house/hotel/camping and am thinking about a house. Only problem is the security deposit, cause it will be a lot of money up front and in most cases the agent/homeowner will try to take it!

Besides that I am interested in getting in on a house as well! PM me or email.

BTW ANDITWASSUMMER - don't tell them it is 8 people! Give them a reasonable number per bedroom.... they won't be happy with people flooding in.

This is only my second year at Coachella so I don't know the inside track. I have found houses on the golf course for what would be $300 each for the weekend but I don't know if I can negotiate the whole up front thing alone and eight people is a lot to wrangle. So I'm still figuring it out in terms of offering a house to share. Thanks for the offers I guess I was spoiled by staying in a house with a private pool and kitchen and all that good stuff... have a vague but dangerous idea that I should ask for other musicians to do a house...
    If anyone has up front money and wants me to find the place I'm down for that. I'm a good researcher.

My two condos available can sleep 4-6 people in each. I would only need a $100 reservation change fee to put it in your name and then you give the resort your credit card number to hold it. They don't charge it until you stay. Nice place where lots of Coachella party people and even some artists & celebs have kicked it at in years past!

Quote Originally Posted by flamingyaks View Post

Im interested, I will go with a friend, if you still have the offer please email me: samantha_153@hotmail.com

PM me.

I am from West Hollywood and going with 2 friends and we have rented out a 2 bedroom condo in PS with pool, kitchen, cable TV and a couch that turns into a bed. Can prolly house 2-3 more people. I paid $800 for 4 days. If you're looking to help split some of the cost for a fair price, you're welcome to email me at cmurillo2425@yahoo.com for more info. I will be the designated driver and can transpo us around. We're leaving Thursday April 17th in the afternoon.

3 miles away four bedroom two bath 7605746823 pat 3750$ up to 12 person