Thread: BRING BACK SINGLE DAY TICKETS! - AND FUCK YOU JACK JOHNSON FOR HEADLINING 2008

Exclamation BRING BACK SINGLE DAY TICKETS! - AND FUCK YOU JACK JOHNSON FOR HEADLINING 2008

When news first came out that single day tickets were no longer available, I didn't mind much. But things change.

I'm sure there will be those who describe: why AEG/Goldenvoice/Coachella won't ever do it, how they might, and those who just don't care.

C'MON! Bring single day ticket sales back!! Give me a parking lot 2 miles away. Extremely limit the quantities. Surcharge me up the ass. BRING BACK SINGLE DAY TICKETS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

VigoTheCarpathian

Default Re: BRING BACK SINGLE DAY TICKETS! - AND FUCK YOU JACK JOHNSON FOR HEADLINING 2008

You're disgusting

Default Re: BRING BACK SINGLE DAY TICKETS! - AND FUCK YOU JACK JOHNSON FOR HEADLINING 2008

I bet somewhere, on a beach, Jack Johnson just shed a single tear.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    You're disgusting
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    I bet somewhere, on a beach, Jack Johnson just shed a single tear.
    If you google anything with any combination of "fuck", "jack", and "johnson" all in the same line, Coachella is the number one hit.

Quote Originally Posted by vogina View Post
    If you google anything with any combination of "fuck", "jack", and "johnson" all in the same line, Coachella is the number one hit.
    too funny
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Years Attended: 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012

Didn't work when I typed "johnson hamburger fuck jack"

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

if you typed the quotes of course it didn't work dummy.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by werner12123 View Post
    Didn't work when I typed "johnson hamburger fuck jack"
    But it's there.

jack johnson doesnt seem like he would stay up that late

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    What a great picture! Sad I won't make it this year :'(

Actually I agree with the single day pass. Lot of times there's a lot of crap I haven't even heard of on the lineup and only a handful or less of bands I'd like to see so it isn't worth it sometimes. This is the first time I've come back to Coachella since 2007 because this lineup is well worth the money. Certainly you could say there's chance to discover new stuff, but it not be good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    Actually I agree with the single day pass. Lot of times there's a lot of crap I haven't even heard of on the lineup and only a handful or less of bands I'd like to see so it isn't worth it sometimes. This is the first time I've come back to Coachella since 2007 because this lineup is well worth the money. Certainly you could say there's chance to discover new stuff, but it not be good stuff.
    To each their own. I just want to go. To be able to attend. To attend. To set foot on the fields. Experience.

Life as it is, economy as it goes... Single day passes are my only option. For a lot of other people as well.

Then save up money or do whatever you have to do to be able to be there the entire weekend. That's what the experience is all about. There's no way that single day passes are anyone's "only" option. Make it happen.
    2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012b, 2013a, 2014a

whiney pain in butt

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Wow, I forgot what a shit day that was on the main stage. yikes.

To each their own. I just want to go. To be able to attend. To attend. To set foot on the fields. Experience.

Life as it is, economy as it goes... Single day passes are my only option. For a lot of other people as well.

Maybe you shouldn't be attending a music festival if you're in such dire straits.

Quote Originally Posted by microcuts View Post
    Then save up money or do whatever you have to do to be able to be there the entire weekend. That's what the experience is all about. There's no way that single day passes are anyone's "only" option. Make it happen.
    I've done it all before.

It doesn't help when policies to protect a ticket purchaser also make it near impossible to go a single day or to resell a 3day ticket. I'm not complaining against policies that protect people from fraud and such. Just stating the obvious.

And to say my experience is to "save up money or do whatever you have to do"... or that single day tickets are my "only" option. I understand what you are implying but that stuff doesn't sit well with a lot of people anymore or as much as it use to.

Just bring back single day tickets. That uniqueness that many other festivals don't offer anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasma Del Mar View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't be attending a music festival if you're in such dire straits.
    I should of wrote "etc." instead of "...". Many more things than being in "dire straits" that can sway someone from buying an all 3 day festival pass compared to 1 or two day festival pass. This message board is full of examples.

Quote Originally Posted by nationocean View Post
    Wow, I forgot what a shit day that was on the main stage. yikes.
    That lineup was a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    That lineup was a disgrace.
    Lol no shit. I saw The Verve only because I had to. Did not watch Jack Johnson.

Since 07 I've missed one coachella, it was 08.
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

I hope someone at GV wakes up every day and thinks to themselves "shit we fucked up for not booking R.E.M. in 2008 during their last tour"

Quote Originally Posted by mahhhc View Post
    I hope someone at GV wakes up every day and thinks to themselves "shit we fucked up for not booking R.E.M. in 2008 during their last tour"
    Someone probably got fired over that
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!