Thread: Official Texas Thread

Default Official Texas Thread

I am interested in seeing how well Texas will be represented this year. Where are my Texas people at?

A couple of us are flying in from Houston on Thursday night and we plan on making the drive up to the festival as soon as we touchdown. It would cool to round up a large group and party hard. Let's get weird.

Aggies please ignore said message.

Cheers.

Default Re: Official Texas Thread

I just recently moved to California from Houston and know a few people that will be making the journey given we can lock down tickets tomorrow.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

PAGING NATHANFAIRCHILD
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Lurker

Making the trek from DFW! It’ll be my first Coachella. I’ll probably be going solo since everyone blew their money on textbooks and is complaining about being too broke. Assuming everything goes as planned tomorrow morning, I’ll have room for about 3 or 4 in the car if anyone needs a ride. Feel free to bring your UGK collection.

Quote Originally Posted by martin_r View Post
    Making the trek from DFW! It’ll be my first Coachella. I’ll probably be going solo since everyone blew their money on textbooks and is complaining about being too broke. Assuming everything goes as planned tomorrow morning, I’ll have room for about 3 or 4 in the car if anyone needs a ride. Feel free to bring your UGK collection.
    Hell yes! Currently searching for a way to get from Austin to Indio without blowing a ton of cash on a plane ticket. Megabus to DFW to awesome road trip to FUCKIN' STONE ROSES!!!

So yeah, think I could grab a ride with you?

I watched this movie and liked it, does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordaneal99 View Post
    I just recently moved to California from Houston and know a few people that will be making the journey given we can lock down tickets tomorrow.
    Nice.Are y'all camping or renting a place for the weekend?

Flying in from Houston for Weekend 1 with my bestie.

Sup?

I'm looking to attend Weekend 2, coming out of San Antonio. So far the Greyhound seems to be the best option, but if anyone is coming through or from SA I'd love to tag along and make my contribution.

I will be driving from Dallas to Indio for Weekend 1. I'll be picking people up from along the way, so far, if everything goes according to plan, I'll be making stops in Lubbock,Tx, Tulsa,Oklahoma, and San Fran to pick up people who need rides. I already have my pass and car camping pass paid for from the pre-sale.My plan is to have as big of group as possible. If there is anyone who needs a ride or would like to meet me and any my camping crew there, pm me! Let's do this, Texas style! (:

Driving from El Paso for weekend 2. I have car camping and hopefully I'll add-on a companion pass so whoever tags along can camp right there with us.
    I will have a full vehicle but maybe the other car coming with us will have room.

Quote Originally Posted by oddfancies View Post
    I will be driving from Dallas to Indio for Weekend 1. I'll be picking people up from along the way, so far, if everything goes according to plan, I'll be making stops in Lubbock,Tx, Tulsa,Oklahoma, and San Fran to pick up people who need rides. I already have my pass and car camping pass paid for from the pre-sale.My plan is to have as big of group as possible. If there is anyone who needs a ride or would like to meet me and any my camping crew there, pm me! Let's do this, Texas style! (:
    Holy shit that drive through the panhandle and Oklahoma sounds like the worst thing ever. You must really like the people you're picking up along the way. I assume you're doing Tulsa THEN Lubbock? Because the other way around is definitely more miles.

Haha, yes. That was my plan. I dig the people, and just want to pass on the camaraderie that was given to me last year. If it wasn't for people willing to drive me, and take me in into their camp, I wouldn't have made it to Coachella, nor have had the best time ever.