Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 1609

Thread: The 2013 MLB Thread

  1. #61
    Member nahuatldream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    946

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Hopefully the Dodgers can stay healthy and produce to their potential, this year. Yesterday was a great start. On a side note, I'm so glad the Dodgers have an ownership group able/willing to pay their players. Now, there's no chance of them letting Kershaw go. Go Dodgers!
    Upcoming: 04/11/14-04/13/14 - Coachella Weekend One; 04/18/14-04/20/14 - Coachella Weekend Two; 08/19/14 - NIN/Soundgarden (Isleta Amphitheater - Albuquerque, NM)

  2. #62
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,198

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Angels are 1-0.

  3. #63
    Lurker Celinaishere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    909
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    I always have high hopes for Dodgers, but then lose it mid season. They better keep it up this season! Otherwise, I'm going to have to root for San Francisco.

    I'm also pulling for the Cubs. My childhood team! One can dream.

  4. #64
    Member santasutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,040

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    This times 1000.


    ON SECOND THOUGHT
    Why it’s time to tear down Fenway Park

    By Kevin Paul Dupont | GLOBE STAFF MARCH 31, 2013

    Advocating for a new Fenway Park, as pet lovers can relate, is like thumbing the classifieds for a new pup while the wheezing, arthritic family dog snores heavily in the corner, oblivious to whispers about that next trip to the vet.

    It’s time. Or, to be specific, it’s timing.

    Fenway is old, a beat building. That’s not news. It’s an outdated, cracking, 101-year-old grand dame, one that has been artfully masked over the last 10-12 years during its pearls-on-a-pig era in which every available inch has been scraped, painted, patched, and perfumed.

    No matter what the makeover, it still has thousands upon thousands of dreadful seat locations (we give you, oh, Sections 2 through 8) and thousands more of the good seats (we give you the remainder of the grandstand) that were designed before Americans fully understood that sugars and carbohydrates make up the very pinnacle of the food pyramid. Most adult New Englanders will plunk down in a bigger, more comfortable seat at a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party than in the Fenway grandstand.


    But the best reason to put a new Fenway front and center today is the ball club — what it has been the last couple of years and what it portends to be this season and likely a few more.

    The Sox have gone from bad (2011) to brutal (2012) to who knows what (2013 and beyond). They’re by no means rudderless. General manager Ben Cherington seems to have a plan, one that may work, eventually, with more than a little luck, spit, and pine tar. They may not be even half-bad this year, but I suspect they will be half-bad and half-OK, which translates to 85 or so wins and a summer of sports talk radio, blogs, and tweets centered on the anatomical particulars of David Ortiz’s feet.

    Oh yeah, Big Papi and podiatry, a slice of hardball heaven.

    The new Fenway should have been built in the early 1960s. The fiftysomething Fenway was in dire need of replacing just as Ted Williams departed and before Carl Yastrzemski gave birth to Red Sox Nation in 1967.

    In those Dead Sox days of the early and mid ’60s, fan interest all but fell through the crumbling floor beneath Fenway’s box seats. Had anyone been sitting there, that actually might have happened.

    We know attendance will take a hit this year, but we won’t see gates plummet to 5,000-8,000 as we did at times in the ’60s, when promotions such as “Nuns Day’’ were contrived to get Sister Mary Agnes Frances Dunnehy in the park for a weekday afternoon game. The joint was often so empty that a new ball yard could have been constructed bit-by-bit on the same grounds, with work carrying on even during the baseball season, workmen only needing to lay down their hammers and silence compressors for, say, 4-5 hours on game days.

    In the ’60s, no one in our town could tell Ike Delock from Bob the Builder.

    These 2013 Sox are really a throwback to those early-’60s Sox. Few names, fewer expectations.

    However, fan perception of the park itself and the entire game-day (i.e. spending) experience is vastly different. Which is why we had Face of the Nation Larry Lucchino reminding season ticket-holders last year that half the fun is just coming to Fenway. Truth was, half the fun in 2012 was the full meal, with a side salad of batting practice.

    What we’re watching now, right before our Rosie-Sox-colored eyes, is a painful cultural shift from the big-name championship Red Sox of 2004/2007 to this new-age collection of Gary Geigers, Pete Runnelses, and Pumpsie Greens. Worse, instead of a young Yaz hoisting high his bat with promise, we have an old Papi as a lingering reminder of what once was good about baseball in our faded Fenway field of dreams.

    All the while, we cling desperately, romantically, somewhat pathetically to our lyric little bandbox of a ballpark, which today oozes in saturated fats of advertising, streetside barkers, and vendors, and is chockablock with sightlines and seats engineered for 1912 America and 1912 Americans.

    Let it go. Now. We all know Fenway will not be here forever. We all know, especially when we are in search of bathrooms and legroom, it has outlived by decades its practical, humane usefulness.

    The early ’60s aside, the timing has never been better. Unlike the team that has sagged badly beneath his feet, club owner John Henry can get out in front on this one, start talking the New Fenway that will open in, say, 5-7 years.

    It not only will take the focus away from some bad ball and hurt feelings, it also will pack Henry’s park over these next slim seasons. Americans will stream to the Hub from far and wide to get their last look at forever Fenway. Hard to imagine the ransom StubHub would put on the last game.

    Ray, if you level it, they will come.

    And when it’s gone, it’s guaranteed that we’ll have a new Fenway that looks a lot like the old Fenway. All that once was good will be good again.

    For 101 reasons and more, there will never be a better time for the Hub to bid the old girl adieu.

    Kevin Paul Dupont’s ‘‘On Second Thought’’ appears on Page 2 of the Sunday Globe Sports section. He can be reached at dupont@globe.com. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeKPD.
    Last edited by santasutt; 04-02-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starraven View Post
    Can I be in a great mood because I don't have an upcoming jail date?

  5. #65
    Member icedKeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,730

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    nobody is talking about Yu Darvish being perfect through 8 innings?

    the game is on channel 676, FSSW on my DirecTV. Not sure if others have the same channels or not. Trying to help out because I'm not sure if ESPN is airing it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

  6. #66
    Member santasutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,040

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by icedKeg View Post
    nobody is talking about Yu Darvish being perfect through 8 innings?

    the game is on channel 676, FSSW on my DirecTV. Not sure if others have the same channels or not. Trying to help out because I'm not sure if ESPN is airing it...

    not yet; trying mlb
    Quote Originally Posted by Starraven View Post
    Can I be in a great mood because I don't have an upcoming jail date?

  7. #67
    Member icedKeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,730

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    one out in the 9th
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

  8. #68
    Member santasutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,040

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    yes MLB has it
    Quote Originally Posted by Starraven View Post
    Can I be in a great mood because I don't have an upcoming jail date?

  9. #69
    Member icedKeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,730

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    two down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

  10. #70
    Member santasutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,040

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Noooooooooooooooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starraven View Post
    Can I be in a great mood because I don't have an upcoming jail date?

  11. #71
    Member icedKeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,730

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    OHHHHHH NOOOOOOO! grounder between his legs AHHHHHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

  12. #72
    Member santasutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,040

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by icedKeg View Post
    OHHHHHH NOOOOOOO! grounder between his legs AHHHHHHH
    I jinxed it. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starraven View Post
    Can I be in a great mood because I don't have an upcoming jail date?

  13. #73
    Member icedKeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,730

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    that sucks so much. they're taking him out.
    8 2/3, 1 hit, 14 Ks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

  14. #74
    old school unit300021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    By The Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,275

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Damn last out to lose it. Why not leave him in for the complete game at least?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

  15. #75
    Member icedKeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,730

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread



    ugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

  16. #76
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,136

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    Damn last out to lose it. Why not leave him in for the complete game at least?
    First start of the season, man. I think all of baseball has gone pitch count and inning count insane, but I more than understand it during April. Guys are still building up their arms. No reason to risk it, no matter how small the risk may be.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

  17. #77
    old school unit300021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    By The Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,275

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    First start of the season, man. I think all of baseball has gone pitch count and inning count insane, but I more than understand it during April. Guys are still building up their arms. No reason to risk it, no matter how small the risk may be.
    If he lost the perfect game at the beginning of the inning I would agree. But why not let him try and get the complete game? I mean his pitch count was only at 112 which really isn't that high for that point in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

  18. #78
    Member Grandma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Putting the "ass" in assisted living
    Posts
    1,751

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    'c'mere'

    -armando galarraga

  19. #79
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,136

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

  20. #80
    Member GolfWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,661

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by santasutt View Post
    This times 1000.


    ON SECOND THOUGHT
    Why it’s time to tear down Fenway Park

    By Kevin Paul Dupont | GLOBE STAFF MARCH 31, 2013

    Advocating for a new Fenway Park, as pet lovers can relate, is like thumbing the classifieds for a new pup while the wheezing, arthritic family dog snores heavily in the corner, oblivious to whispers about that next trip to the vet.

    It’s time. Or, to be specific, it’s timing.

    Fenway is old, a beat building. That’s not news. It’s an outdated, cracking, 101-year-old grand dame, one that has been artfully masked over the last 10-12 years during its pearls-on-a-pig era in which every available inch has been scraped, painted, patched, and perfumed.

    No matter what the makeover, it still has thousands upon thousands of dreadful seat locations (we give you, oh, Sections 2 through 8) and thousands more of the good seats (we give you the remainder of the grandstand) that were designed before Americans fully understood that sugars and carbohydrates make up the very pinnacle of the food pyramid. Most adult New Englanders will plunk down in a bigger, more comfortable seat at a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party than in the Fenway grandstand.


    But the best reason to put a new Fenway front and center today is the ball club — what it has been the last couple of years and what it portends to be this season and likely a few more.

    The Sox have gone from bad (2011) to brutal (2012) to who knows what (2013 and beyond). They’re by no means rudderless. General manager Ben Cherington seems to have a plan, one that may work, eventually, with more than a little luck, spit, and pine tar. They may not be even half-bad this year, but I suspect they will be half-bad and half-OK, which translates to 85 or so wins and a summer of sports talk radio, blogs, and tweets centered on the anatomical particulars of David Ortiz’s feet.

    Oh yeah, Big Papi and podiatry, a slice of hardball heaven.

    The new Fenway should have been built in the early 1960s. The fiftysomething Fenway was in dire need of replacing just as Ted Williams departed and before Carl Yastrzemski gave birth to Red Sox Nation in 1967.

    In those Dead Sox days of the early and mid ’60s, fan interest all but fell through the crumbling floor beneath Fenway’s box seats. Had anyone been sitting there, that actually might have happened.

    We know attendance will take a hit this year, but we won’t see gates plummet to 5,000-8,000 as we did at times in the ’60s, when promotions such as “Nuns Day’’ were contrived to get Sister Mary Agnes Frances Dunnehy in the park for a weekday afternoon game. The joint was often so empty that a new ball yard could have been constructed bit-by-bit on the same grounds, with work carrying on even during the baseball season, workmen only needing to lay down their hammers and silence compressors for, say, 4-5 hours on game days.

    In the ’60s, no one in our town could tell Ike Delock from Bob the Builder.

    These 2013 Sox are really a throwback to those early-’60s Sox. Few names, fewer expectations.

    However, fan perception of the park itself and the entire game-day (i.e. spending) experience is vastly different. Which is why we had Face of the Nation Larry Lucchino reminding season ticket-holders last year that half the fun is just coming to Fenway. Truth was, half the fun in 2012 was the full meal, with a side salad of batting practice.

    What we’re watching now, right before our Rosie-Sox-colored eyes, is a painful cultural shift from the big-name championship Red Sox of 2004/2007 to this new-age collection of Gary Geigers, Pete Runnelses, and Pumpsie Greens. Worse, instead of a young Yaz hoisting high his bat with promise, we have an old Papi as a lingering reminder of what once was good about baseball in our faded Fenway field of dreams.

    All the while, we cling desperately, romantically, somewhat pathetically to our lyric little bandbox of a ballpark, which today oozes in saturated fats of advertising, streetside barkers, and vendors, and is chockablock with sightlines and seats engineered for 1912 America and 1912 Americans.

    Let it go. Now. We all know Fenway will not be here forever. We all know, especially when we are in search of bathrooms and legroom, it has outlived by decades its practical, humane usefulness.

    The early ’60s aside, the timing has never been better. Unlike the team that has sagged badly beneath his feet, club owner John Henry can get out in front on this one, start talking the New Fenway that will open in, say, 5-7 years.

    It not only will take the focus away from some bad ball and hurt feelings, it also will pack Henry’s park over these next slim seasons. Americans will stream to the Hub from far and wide to get their last look at forever Fenway. Hard to imagine the ransom StubHub would put on the last game.

    Ray, if you level it, they will come.

    And when it’s gone, it’s guaranteed that we’ll have a new Fenway that looks a lot like the old Fenway. All that once was good will be good again.

    For 101 reasons and more, there will never be a better time for the Hub to bid the old girl adieu.

    Kevin Paul Dupont’s ‘‘On Second Thought’’ appears on Page 2 of the Sunday Globe Sports section. He can be reached at dupont@globe.com. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeKPD.
    lol no

    no no no.

  21. #81
    Coachella Junkie paulb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Woods, WI
    Posts
    18,804

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    Excellent game. Started to look pretty terrible after those first 2 games.
    Upcoming Shows:
    The Knife: 4/9 @ Fox Theater
    Coachella: 4/11-13 @ Empire Polo Fields

  22. #82
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    40,003

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfWang View Post
    lol no

    no no no.
    Ironic that the guy from LA is against tearing down an old building.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  23. #83
    old school unit300021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    By The Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,275

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    Excellent game. Started to look pretty terrible after those first 2 games.
    As the guy on the radio said, Pettitte pitches eight innings for the win, Rivera pitches the ninth for the save, and no this isn't 1997.

    Either way it's going to be a long season for the Yanks. Even when Teixeira, Granderson, Jeter come back the pitching it still so awful. Hopefully Pineda comes back at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

  24. #84
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    40,003

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Fuck the Yankees. fuck them. fuck the Steinbrenners and fuck A-Rod and fuck Roger Clemens and fuck them all. For every guy like Jeter or Bernie Williams I want to respect, they come up with two or three motherfucking goddamned assholes that make me hate them all the more. Fuck them and fuck their god damned dago oily haired fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  25. #85
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,115

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread


  26. #86
    Member GolfWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,661

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Ironic that the guy from LA is against tearing down an old building.
    That article is idiotic.

  27. #87
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    40,003

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Have you been to Fenway?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  28. #88
    Member Archie Bunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a car between LA and Vegas
    Posts
    908

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Thoughts from me (a Dodgers fan) after watching the first Dodgers/Giants series:

    After watching this series, I am a little worried about the offense, even though it's just been 3 games.

    Matt Kemp worries me the most. The guy was absolutely on fire to begin 2012 -- even better than he was in 2011 -- and then the injury hit. Then he was never the same. You saw a clear difference in his ability at the plate. It was like someone took old Matt Kemp away and new, sucky Matt Kemp replaced him. It wasn't a matter of pitchers figuring him out. It was more of a chance in Matt himself, which I think was half physical and half mental.

    I thought that the long period of time in between seasons might cure this (especially the physical part), but it's just as bad, if not worse. He just isn't hitting the ball well. It's not like he's driving it to the wall but it's still getting caught for an out. He just doesn't look good, and that worries me.

    Adrian Gonzalez doesn't look all that great, either, but better than Kemp.

    Andre Ethier actually looks fairly good at the moment, as does AJ Ellis.

    Luis Cruz is another player who isn't quite his 2012 self anymore. I was afraid of this, as Cruz really had an outlier second half compared to the rest of his career. He did have a great spring, so I still have some hope.

    Carl Crawford is a pleasant surprise. I thought he was going to be a huge fail (and perhaps not even play for awhile in 2013), but he is really swinging the bat well so far. He looked great in the two games he played.

    Kershaw was his usual great self, and Beckett, despite giving up 5 runs, actually didn't look that bad. He was better than Lincecum, but gave up key hits (especially two HR) while Lincecum walked 7 and danced out of trouble time and again.

    Ryu did not look good at all. Might be first-MLB-start-jitters, but I was not impressed.

    Bumgarner was a Dodger-killer as usual, and looked great.

    Lincecum looks like he hasn't really recovered. His control was horrible.

    Pablo Sandoval amazes me with his ability to hit and field despite his physique. He's the John Kruk of 2013. LOL @ him being listed at 240. Even Vin Scully laughed at that.

    There needs to be a lot less Uribe and Schumaker in the starting lineup if the Dodgers want to win this year.

    I understand why they put Posey at 1B when they want to give him a rest from catching (since you don't want him out of the lineup), but boy he sucks at 1B. I remember the Dodgers had the same dilemma with Piazza.
    Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

  29. #89
    Member santasutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,040

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Have you been to Fenway?
    I don't think he's been lately.

    I go to my share of Sox home and road games and, for me, and thousands of other New Englanders, the charm of Fenway Park is all but gone.

    If you like the SRO with a beer in each hand experience, Fenway accommodates. Try to find a reasonably priced seat with decent sight lines where you'e not humping your neighbor....good luck. The concourses are a nightmare.

    Hey it's the 21st century. They could excavate and airlift the innards of the Fenway. - Green Monster and all - into a new, improved 40,000 seat shell with all the best improvements from Camden Yards to Target Field.

    Get it done in my lifetime!

    Dammit, the Yankees just did it!
    Last edited by santasutt; 04-04-2013 at 09:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starraven View Post
    Can I be in a great mood because I don't have an upcoming jail date?

  30. #90
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    27,683

    Default Re: The 2013 MLB Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post
    Thoughts from me (a Dodgers fan) after watching the first Dodgers/Giants series:
    I agree with the concerns regarding Kemp. He just doesn't look like the same Matt Kemp that I remember. As far as Cruz, I'm really hoping that once he connects once and gets that first hit, it's going to come around for him, as his fielding has been stellar and I'd love to see him stay out there. Gonzalez has yet to show that he's worth what he's getting paid in my mind.

    I actually thought Ryu looked decent. He got into some trouble a few times (which I would partially chalk up to 1st MLB game jitters) but he had a good hand in getting out of those situations without letting them blow up in his face. I was also happy with Beckett's performance except for those two home runs. If it weren't for Schumaker blowing that throw, that game would have been much more competitive.

    I really disliked seeing the Giants look as confident as they did, but it was to be expected. They are a really solid team, but they have a very shallow pitching rotation and what we saw of their bullpen left a lot to be desired. As this team's not really been known for massive amounts of scoring, I think they'll have a tough time recapturing the magic of last year. They're definitely going to be missing Cabrera.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Similar Threads

  1. Invading Bestival 2013--The Thread
    By captncrzy in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 02:06 PM
  2. 2013 Fake Poster Thread
    By travelfan in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 814
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 07:00 PM
  3. OFFICIAL PEARL JAM 2013 THREAD
    By xuclarockerx in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 02:25 AM
  4. 2013 Main Rumor Thread
    By Whittick in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 04:37 AM
  5. Omnibus 2013 Omnibus Thread Directory and Argument Thread
    By HotHamWater in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 07:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •