Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro Tip: If you have Weekend 2 Passes and want to trade for Weekend 1, don't bother

Default Pro Tip: If you have Weekend 2 Passes and want to trade for Weekend 1, don't bother

There are like 10000000000000000000 people in the same boat.

Everyone wants to trade their Weekend 2 for Weekend 1.

Nobody is going to respond to your thread. You will face utter shame, humiliation, and disappointment.

Trying to swap Weekend 2 for Weekend 1 on this forum is like going to AdultFriendFinder and posting, "Looking to swap my 45-year-old, 300-pound wife for a hot, blond, fit 25-year-old. Contact me if interested!"

.... except you'd actually have a better chance on AdultFriendFinder because of the existence of chubby chasers.

You are never going to find any chumps to swap Weekend 1 for Weekend 2 here. Not going to happen. The few people looking to make such a trade have already been swamped with 10 million requests.

This has been a public service announcement.
    Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Default Re: Pro Tip: If you have Weekend 2 Passes and want to trade for Weekend 1, don't bot

My friend did it last year. No problem.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Default Re: Pro Tip: If you have Weekend 2 Passes and want to trade for Weekend 1, don't bot

i'm with archie.

this year is not last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

in what way?

That no one's passes work without ID from original purchaser, or is that only to camping passes this year?

haven't heard that.

Quote Originally Posted by ApacheRunner View Post
    That no one's passes work without ID from original purchaser, or is that only to camping passes this year?
    the camping pass thing was just a scare tactic for scalpers.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....

Was, or Is?

Camping pass will only work with the wristband that was delivered in the same order, i.e. if you want to buy a camping pass, you need to ALSO purchase the concert passes that came with it.

Was, or Is?
    well, we won't know if it IS a scare tactic this year until we show up, will we?

Here's a simple question: If you want to trade passes with somebody who lives out of state how in the hell do you pull that off? I figure by mail, but how do you trust each other? ...send a photo of you dropping the passes in a mail box while holding a current newspaper?

private ebay auction or use Paypal? then you lose some % though

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

I traded my pair of week 2 for someone else's week 1 last year. We talked and added each other on FB to see we were legit before. We both overnight sent it USPS and had no issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    kvnty offered me 2 fists for one companion parking pass

I'm probably gonna be trading my 2 weekend 2s for weekend 1. Asshole cousin just had to have his wedding on the first weekend....

Quote Originally Posted by igotmyxomatosis View Post
    I'm probably gonna be trading my 2 weekend 2s for weekend 1. Asshole cousin just had to have his wedding on the first weekend....
    Please clarify - you HAVE weekend 1 and WANT weekend 2? Or is your asshole cousin's wedding on weekend 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Sandwich View Post
    Please clarify - you HAVE weekend 1 and WANT weekend 2? Or is your asshole cousin's wedding on weekend 2?
    Lol I wrote that completely wrong. I have weekend 1. I will trading mine for weekend 2.

@igotmyxomatosis, re: " Lol I wrote that completely wrong. I have weekend 1. I will trading mine for weekend 2. "

If that's true, can I trade with you? At the risk of being called names by this thread's author, I am one of the idiots who wants to trade my weekend 2 passes. I have 2 GA passes to Weekend Two + a car camping pass, and would love to do an even trade for weekend One passes (2 GA tix + car camper). Give me a holler if you're down to trade. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by igotmyxomatosis View Post
    Lol I wrote that completely wrong. I have weekend 1. I will trading mine for weekend 2.

FYI - I have two Weekend 2 GAs & one Weekend 2 Car Camping.

I want to trade them for two Weekend 1 & one Weekend 1 Car Camping.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Sandwich View Post
    Here's a simple question: If you want to trade passes with somebody who lives out of state how in the hell do you pull that off? I figure by mail, but how do you trust each other? ...send a photo of you dropping the passes in a mail box while holding a current newspaper?
    You can ask for their frontgate account information and then switch it to your email, shipping, name, etc. The new configuration is pretty easy. That is what a friend of mine is doing with someone who lives out of country.

I'll trade...

For this...

I guess that makes me a unicorn then for wanting to trade my weekend 1 pass for weekend 2. VIP pass though. So feel free to PM me if you wanna go on weekend 1 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post
    There are like 10000000000000000000 people in the same boat.

Everyone wants to trade their Weekend 2 for Weekend 1.

Nobody is going to respond to your thread. You will face utter shame, humiliation, and disappointment.

Trying to swap Weekend 2 for Weekend 1 on this forum is like going to AdultFriendFinder and posting, "Looking to swap my 45-year-old, 300-pound wife for a hot, blond, fit 25-year-old. Contact me if interested!"

.... except you'd actually have a better chance on AdultFriendFinder because of the existence of chubby chasers.

You are never going to find any chumps to swap Weekend 1 for Weekend 2 here. Not going to happen. The few people looking to make such a trade have already been swamped with 10 million requests.

This has been a public service announcement.

I think Archie really wants to trade his weekend 1 tickets for weekend 2.

Lurker

While I agree, chances are super slim, I was able to trade my weekend 2 for weekend 1 and I had more than one person contact me about it. Unicorns do exist Archie, you just gotta believe!!

Honestly, weekend 2 was extremely legit last year. After hearing about the problems weekend 1 had, I was glad I had weekend 2. If I didn't have friends going weekend 1 this year, I'd be happy going weekend 2 again.

LAWL to all the people who think Goldenvoice wont let you in if your ID doesn't match the pass.

They've claimed this shit for last 4 or 5 Coachellas and haven't followed through once
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinaturntable5 View Post
    A girl with 5 dicks, duh

Quote Originally Posted by Susannannanna View Post
    @igotmyxomatosis, re: " Lol I wrote that completely wrong. I have weekend 1. I will trading mine for weekend 2. "

If that's true, can I trade with you? At the risk of being called names by this thread's author, I am one of the idiots who wants to trade my weekend 2 passes. I have 2 GA passes to Weekend Two + a car camping pass, and would love to do an even trade for weekend One passes (2 GA tix + car camper). Give me a holler if you're down to trade. Thanks!
    sorry guys i have 2 shuttle passes and am looking to trade with someone in the same boat

I did this exact thing last year. Met the guy at California Pizza Kitchen by the Staples Center in LA and traded our passes no problem.

In My try to prove them wrong I am searching for someone to trade 2 weekend 2 for 2 weekend1

honestly weekend 2 may have a better crowd, weekend 1 maybe full of guys looking for those same cheesedick djs from last year.

Lurker

yeah... this whole thing is VERY annoying. I bought my flights and everything in Sept. last year with the intention of going to weekend one, just to have my local-friend-in-charge-of-buying-tickets first miss presale and now ending up with weekend 2 tickets in the clusterfuck that was last night's (for me...) ticket buying frenzy.
    What would the community think - do I stand a chance in getting weekend 1 passes in exchange for weekend II ones plus maybe a little cash on top, or am I better off in going to weekend II and change my flights (which will incur a $200 cost)?